Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, the figure will be PLASTIC and just look like polystone.....it's not actually made of polystone

I ordered both Armored Batman and Classic Capt. from Mezco but now I'm seeing them for pre-order on BBTS. The issue I now have is that I had to pay $16.44 each for shipping where BBTS would only charge about $5 each. Mezco states no cancellations. SMH.

Yeah, I have the same problem. I should have waited but didn't want to risk not getting one.

Guys, the figure will be PLASTIC and just look like polystone.....it's not actually made of polystone

How does something look like polystone?

I might be wrong, but I don't see why someone would say a Darkseid figure will look like polystone (you could say it would look like rock).

Well I did some quick research, and, well polystone is mostly used for statues, I haven't found much at all about articulated figures made of this.

Apparently it's used because it's fills the molds so very finely, that it captures all the details of the original sculpt better than other materials, but it's veeery brittle.

Based on this, doesn't seem like Darkseid actually needs polystone, in fact, I doubt any 1/6 figure does, let alone 1/12.

Now I'm nervous.

Maybe he misspoke. It was such a quick sentence for Darkseid and he was probably tired from all the interviews. Hopefully, we will know more soon.

Man, in that review the cape looks completely wonky. Maybe it has looked like that in other photos and videos, but this is the first time I noticed it.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but are sideshow getting any other than just superman? thanks

I think the cape needs to be replaced. I didn't realize that the belt strap across his chest was attached to the grenade launcher. I can't wait to get mine.

I'm having trouble deciding whether I should go for Mezco BvS Armored Batman or Mafex. They both look great but the Mafex does come with that battle damaged head...

I'm having trouble deciding whether I should go for Mezco BvS Armored Batman or Mafex. They both look great but the Mafex does come with that battle damaged head...

You must of read wrong. Mafex Knightmare Batman comes with the BD head not the Mafex Armored Batman

You must of read wrong. Mafex Knightmare Batman comes with the BD head not the Mafex Armored Batman

Yeah I was mistaken. Either way I've gotta choose between either going all in on either Mafex or Mezco. Never owned a Mezco before so I'm kinda leaning towards them but I'm torn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was mistaken. Either way I've gotta choose between either going all in on either Mafex or Mezco. Never owned a Mezco before so I'm kinda leaning towards them but I'm torn

I'm going for Mezco. Due to mafex past breakages...

...I'm going for Mafex since Mezco didn't care enough to provide a Ben Affleck or battle damaged head. Also, their upcoming range with the DCEU is bigger than Mezco's

...I'm going for Mafex since Mezco didn't care enough to provide a Ben Affleck or battle damaged head. Also, their upcoming range with the DCEU is bigger than Mezco's

Going with mezco even thought an extra head would be nice, but I have their dark knight returns line and happy with the quality thus far.

Back