Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman is a brilliant representation of the character and one of the most fun figures I own. I will keep buying odd things from this line that use the bulkier bodies, as they feel really robust and fun to play with. The Dredd figure, which uses the skinny body, feels much more fragile in comparison. By the way, if anyone picked up Armored Batman at SDCC (and isn't flipping it), I'd love to hear your thoughts on it! I'm currently on the fence as I really disliked BvS, but the figure looks cool. Mostly wondering about the materials used and articulation.

If you didn't like BvS, you should wait for the comic version of the armor, there is no way they're not doing that one.

In fact, can you imagine if they do a deluxe sort of package with a snap-on armor? That would be sweet.

And you're right, that Batman is a thing of beauty, it has a nice weight and sturdy articulation, I don't think I've seen a single case of breakage of that one, there were a couple issues with the suit detaching from the elbows and legs, but it turned out to be an easy fix.

Mezco needs to stop something right now, they need to stop sewing the onesies and the underpants together, it doesn't look good.

I don't get why they changed it from this, this looked fantastic.

mezco-batman-dark-knight-one12-action-figure-07.jpg
... I thought I was the only one bothered by that :D

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

I think it's one of those 'once you see it's things, because I wouldn't have noticed if not for people posting here, and now it really annoys me.

If you didn't like BvS, you should wait for the comic version of the armor, there is no way they're not doing that one.

In fact, can you imagine if they do a deluxe sort of package with a snap-on armor? That would be sweet.

And you're right, that Batman is a thing of beauty, it has a nice weight and sturdy articulation, I don't think I've seen a single case of breakage of that one, there were a couple issues with the suit detaching from the elbows and legs, but it turned out to be an easy fix.

Thanks for the advice! A deluxe comic set like that would be incredible; if they announce something like that down the road, I'll remember that you called it here :wink1:

Still, from the photos and impressions I've seen of the BvS armored Bats, it looks like a great piece as well. I might end up getting it just to have an Affleck suit, since it is an awesome design.

Here's a review of the Armored Bats. It's not a great review but at least you get footage of the figure, and for the people who were interested, yes, it does have light up eyes.

Also, price is $100. I'm guessing Darkseid will be around the same due to the light up eyes.

Forgot I ordered this.

I ordered both Armored Batman and Classic Captain America well over a month ago and paid in full at the time of ordering. I did what you did and had completely forgot about that order until I saw the last couple comments. Glad to see it wasn't just me that did that. :lol

Some tidbits of news.

From pixeldan’s SDCC 2016 Mezco video

1. 3 versions of Red Skull (Classic,Modern,???)
2. 4-5 Versions of Spiderman
3. Darkseid- Fully articulated polystone with cloth outfit and light up eyes
4. Ghostbusters- maybe lights on proton packs. will probably be expensive. they haven’t decided on how to incorporate Slimer yet.
5. might have some new reveals at NYCC

I ordered both Armored Batman and Classic Capt. from Mezco but now I'm seeing them for pre-order on BBTS. The issue I now have is that I had to pay $16.44 each for shipping where BBTS would only charge about $5 each. Mezco states no cancellations. SMH.

I ordered both Armored Batman and Classic Capt. from Mezco but now I'm seeing them for pre-order on BBTS. The issue I now have is that I had to pay $16.44 each for shipping where BBTS would only charge about $5 each. Mezco states no cancellations. SMH.
Both of mine were charged right away so even if I wanted to cancel I can't now. Not cool that now they are even available at BBTS. Thanks for nothing Mezco.

Is Polystone cool? I've never had anything with Polystone.

Polystone is fragile as hell, it's basically a cold-cast resin. They normally make statues out of it. Very easy to chip and shatter if you're not careful, a figure made of it likely wouldn't survive a shelf dive.

The closest thing to a toy I have made from it is Custard the Satanic Labrador from ThreeA, which very rarely ventures out of its foam-lined box.

Oh damn, really?

So I won't be able to pose Darkseid like I pose my Batman around? Cause that Batman is a trooper.

Probably not. I'm hoping this'll be like the Armoured Batman, the only Polystone will be in the torso or something like that. If the entire figure's made of it, that would put me off buying it.

Probably not. I'm hoping this'll be like the Armoured Batman, the only Polystone will be in the torso or something like that. If the entire figure's made of it, that would put me off buying it.
Damn, I hope Mezco has a good formula then so it isn't so brittle.

What are some examples of polystone articulated figures? To do some research about them. I'll send them a tweet and ask them about the posible fragility.

Back