Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6f99f640062ab36cbbaeeac9884a5400.jpg

b269628f5c15bc00de21e75ad5901c3e.jpg

eec4558b0cd8b99fc6b26b71b54922eb.jpg

5b59a9d3d9b6a7dacf1242b452f51e5e.jpg

man, can't wait to get my regular BvS Bats from them. I was worried they'd **** up the body but he looks great.

I can't wait to see what Mezco does for Lex Luthor, I hope they do a business suit Luthor, but I'm sure they're gonna do the war suit.

Thanks! I appreciate that, especially considering I take these as fast as I can. One shot per angle and no editing. :lol My wife said I should start one but I haven't bothered.

Any chance you got any Darkseid pics in there?

Anyone else pick up armored batman from the mezco site? Came out to $120 shipped. A little pricey but i love the design.

I bought one when they came up for pre order. I've noticed that the eyes don't look like they light up on SDCC display piece. No production samples yet, I suppose?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

weird, it came out to 136 for me

They just recently retooled their shipping. It is now calculated at checkout instead of using an expensive flat rate. If I would have waited to order I would have saved $4 in shipping. No big deal. Makes it easier for me to buy directly from them for some things now. Hope they continue to improve and all things to be bundled and shipped together for even more savings. I believe they are getting their ability to ship internationally together as well.

Anyone else pick up armored batman from the mezco site? Came out to $120 shipped. A little pricey but i love the design.

Got him and Cap as soon as they were up. Mezco is doing amazing things here. I have the majority of their figures pre-ordered through BBTS. Love the pace they're moving at too. Now that they've finally shown their first female character I'm hoping there are plenty more to come.

Really liking the Suicide Squad Harley, but the eyes seem a bit off. Looks Asian to me.

Mezco needs to stop something right now, they need to stop sewing the onesies and the underpants together, it doesn't look good.

I don't get why they changed it from this, this looked fantastic.

mezco-batman-dark-knight-one12-action-figure-07.jpg

Oh man—now that you've pointed it out, I cannot un-see it. Hopefully they don't do it with the final versions; Red Son Superman would be perfect with separate underwear. Actually, now that I'm looking a little harder, the belt doesn't look great either, and the raised symbol is very obvious. Ugh.

Oddly enough, the one upcoming One:12 figure I'm 100% set on buying is Space Ghost :lol

It's weird, the underwear was separate on the first Supes proto, they were just ill fitting, instead of making them a correct fit like with Batman, they just sewed them together.

NYCC2015-Mezco-One-12-Collective-007.jpg

I think these are going to be released like this, I just hope they don't do that with TDKR Superman.

Wow, what a POS of a figure that is for the cost. :lol

Mafex and Mezco, neither worth what they're charging.

Another $10 and you can buy yourself a huge 1/4 Neca!

Yep, such is the nature of toys.

I remember when Batman was announced people were pricing it around $35 :lol although that one is worth the retail price and then some.

Back