Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay definitely 1/12 FOTY IMO

Sorry for crappy lighting but It is a b#### to get the light on right because he is smaller than the TDKR

Trust me these pics don't due this figure justice. In hand he is like a miniature HT batfleck IMO. Of course no 5 o'clock shadow but all around the best 1/12 I've seen of Batfleck so far

don't have the Mafex so I don't know how it measures up in design to this :dunno

Okay definitely 1/12 FOTY IMO

Sorry for crappy lighting but It is a b#### to get the light on right because he is smaller than the TDKR

Trust me these pics don't due this figure justice. In hand he is like a miniature HT batfleck IMO. Of course no 5 o'clock shadow but all around the best 1/12 I've seen of Batfleck so far

don't have the Mafex so I don't know how it measures up in design to this :dunno

Great pics man.... Can't wait to get this guy next month...

Still boogles my mind why no 1/12 company has included Batman's sniper rife.

Last edited:
Hard to believe this is maybe around 6"

" Do you Bleed..You Will! "

Great pics man!! On side note this what mezco said when asked about BVS Batmobile...

Daniel Williams ‏@Psycho_50501 Dec 6
@mezcotoyz BVS Batmobile still for 2017?

Mezco Toyz ‏@mezcotoyz Dec 6
@Psycho_50501 No new updates yet.

Daniel Williams ‏@Psycho_50501 Dec 6
@mezcotoyz Does that mean its been canceled or we'll know more say around Toy Fair?

Mezco Toyz
‏@mezcotoyz
@Psycho_50501 Doesn't mean it's canceled; Toy Fair should reveal more.

Mine got sent home instead of my new place, so I've got to wait till Sunday to pick him up. Life is cruel, sometimes.

Is the BvS Superman shipping soon as well? The 10 day notice from BBTS said both Bats, and Supes were arriving, but I'm thinking the Superman part might be a mistake. We haven't seen any in hand photos of him, and the Mezco site has it as shipping in March to April.

Is the BvS Superman shipping soon as well? The 10 day notice from BBTS said both Bats, and Supes were arriving, but I'm thinking the Superman part might be a mistake. We haven't seen any in hand photos of him, and the Mezco site has it as shipping in March to April.

Mezco said March to April was their estimate on Twitter tonight.

All the movie figures are fine but I am waiting on some comic based figures. Mezco has been spewing out the marvel figures.......

Not really. They've only released two Marvel con exclusives and one regular release figure thus far (two Caps and Shadowland DD). I wish they were a little faster. :(

Based on those pics it blows Mafex outta the water just for the size alone. Mafex is just too skinny. Batfleck is swole!! Dude is huge.

I do with there was more definition in the abs though. I think that's the only flaw keeping it from the best looking Batfleck figure.

That is very strange about BvS Superman, and I want to still be optimistic with BBTS sending people a 10 day notice on him. Also FWIW, the dealer I bought my Batman from sent me a message this week saying he's expecting Superman in within the next 2 weeks.

These Mezco's might come with their own set of issues but man do they look better than any of their full plastic figure counterparts and you only lose a small amount of articulation with them.

This is one of those figures that's hard to put down

20161209_065424_zpsj6xrlxip.jpg

Back