Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15325390_10154773796309346_5947825503885806854_o.jpg

My reg Batfleck is on the way ..anybody interested in my pics.

Love the HT and nothing will ever beat it but I want a Batfleck that I can really have fun posing. So far all the YT reviews on this reg version are solid A's

So I'll be the judge :wink1:

Sorry I didn't have time yet to post pics of Mezco Bats. Working, O/T, and family...

I will try this coming weekend.

Don't worry..I got it covered until your pics ..mine should be here in a couple of hours :wave

Feel free to view

If we are talking about Batfleck at advertised 44 points of articulation..get ready cause I got some intersesting concepts in my head right now :rock
From the reviews I seen nothing really restricts the figure. I mean he'll he can even do the splits.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

From the reviews I seen nothing really restricts the figure. I mean he'll he can even do the splits.

Yeah I saw someone flex the shoulders in a V gesture..most I can do on my DKR is a mid Y or X :slap

Worried about the loose head..one guy nagged about it, another said it's no big deal

Fingers crossed on mine :pray:

Yeah I saw someone flex the shoulders in a V gesture..most I can do on my DKR is a mid Y or X :slap

Worried about the loose head..one guy nagged about it, another said it's no big deal

Fingers crossed on mine :pray:
Yeah this is why I them to do an 89 Batman. Who wouldn't want an highly articulated 6 inch Keaton Batman with tons of hands and accessories and that's highly posable as well.

Yeah this is why I them to do an 89 Batman. Who wouldn't want an highly articulated 6 inch Keaton Batman with tons of hands and accessories and that's highly posable as well.

The only thing with that, is Mezco tends to make these bodies in a husky Arnold type mode. And Keaton was in armor but he was short and sleeky like. If you look at all these new mezco figures they all look big and bulky.

I'll have to see how Flash looks in person, but you know Daredevil doesn't look bad, so maybe they can make Keaton from that

The only thing with that, is Mezco tends to make these bodies in a husky Arnold type mode. And Keaton was in armor but he was short and sleeky like. If you look at all these new mezco figures they all look big and bulky.

I'll have to see how Flash looks in person, but you know Daredevil doesn't look bad, so maybe they can make Keaton from that
The new Spidey body is pretty slim as well.

You know after seeing this, maybe it isn't a loss if Mezco never offers the one:12 Keaton Batman they had planned years ago. I honestly don't think they could better that NECA one. Look at that mask and headsculpt.

They'd do a way better pleather cape, that's for sure but as far as the sculpt and detail goes, I don't know if they could beat NECA. Maybe that's what is taking them so long, they took the NECA figure to get ideas from it or something. I have no idea how they'd approach the the suit and armor though.

I just hope that after the one:12 BvS Batmobile they do a one:12 '89 Furst/Burton Batmobile. Not only does my NECA Keaton need a ride, it would be perfect for any 6"-7" comic Batman. Really hope Mezco or some company is in the process of doing a 1/12 Batmobile that can fit figures, item/ the only scale left to do for that Batmobile. After that, a Batwing with lights and machine guns would be pure bliss.

You know after seeing this, maybe it isn't a loss if Mezco never offers the one:12 Keaton Batman they had planned years ago. I honestly don't think they could better that NECA one. Look at that mask and headsculpt.

They'd do a way better pleather cape, that's for sure but as far as the sculpt and detail goes, I don't know if they could beat NECA. Maybe that's what is taking them so long, they took the NECA figure to get ideas from it or something. I have no idea how they'd approach the the suit and armor though.

I just hope that after the one:12 BvS Batmobile they do a one:12 '89 Furst/Burton Batmobile. Not only does my NECA Keaton need a ride, it would be perfect for any 6"-7" comic Batman. Really hope Mezco or some company is in the process of doing a 1/12 Batmobile that can fit figures, item/ the only scale left to do for that Batmobile. After that, a Batwing with lights and machine guns would be pure bliss.
Probably an black spandex under suit with the armor parts an soft plastic like Neca did with the ab and back armor. I'm sure it will happen. The only question is when.

I have an ocd thing about mixing companies, so for that reason alone I'd want a Mez Keaton (then at some point everyone else I suppose). They kinda have a base ready to go as shown below, and in the worse case scenario it probably wouldn't be too hard to customize a Neca/Mezco hybrid with it.

2.JPG

I have an ocd thing about mixing companies, so for that reason alone I'd want a Mez Keaton (then at some point everyone else I suppose). They kinda have a base ready to go as shown below, and in the worse case scenario it probably wouldn't be too hard to customize a Neca/Mezco hybrid with it.

View attachment 308731
True to that I mean I love NECA's but I would love some more posing options better articulation and more accessories.... Plus an 1/12 Batmobile to go with him.

Just received my BvS Batman today already have the Armored Batman. Will unbox Friday and give opinion. Really excited.

Although... Since I'm also picking up a new truck the same day getting some raised eyebrows from the wife. :lecture

View attachment 308731

Make a good gijoe snake eyes custom

Back