Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20161128_233317.jpg
Waiting on my shipping notice for the regular BvS Batman, so I decided to pose the cape on my armored version properly.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Got reg bats yesterday. First impression was that it was smaller than I was expecting. The cape imo is really good, in photos it looks thick and rigid, but its actually very flexible and thin. The suit is very sharp and tight, again in pics it almost looks baggy. Glad I picked this guy up over the hot toys; no deformed ass either LOL.

Finally got around to opening the package up, but won't have time to check him out further until the weekend. My initial impression though? If Hot Toys availability and or pricing is an issue, he makes for a really great alternative. Hell, even if you have the HT, I recommend picking him up. Awesome figure, and I'm very happy with the purchase. Didn't plan on getting the others, but I'll pick up Superman for sure now and look into tracking down an Armored Batman.

20161201_052651-1_zpspse5pbdk.jpg

20161201_051536-1_zpszvmrmxrr.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got around to opening the package up, but won't have time to check him out further until the weekend. My initial impression though? If Hot Toys availability and or pricing is an issue, he makes for a really great alternative. Hell, even if you have the HT, I recommend picking him up. Awesome figure, and I'm very happy with the purchase. Didn't plan on getting the others, but I'll pick up Superman for sure now and look into tracking down an Armored Batman.

20161201_052651-1_zpspse5pbdk.jpg

20161201_051536-1_zpszvmrmxrr.jpg

What 89 Batman is that

It speaks very well of Neca that Keaton Bats doesn't look like crap next to a Mafex figure like most sculpted plastic figures do.

It actually holds its own pretty well. Makes me think a Mezco Keaton Bats is unnecessary.

It speaks very well of Neca that Keaton Bats doesn't look like crap next to a Mafex figure like most sculpted plastic figures do.

It actually holds its own pretty well. Makes me think a Mezco Keaton Bats is unnecessary.
Still an 89 would be nice for more hands,accessories and accurate size

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got 10 day notices with BBTS for BvS Batman and Superman. Batman looks great. Hoping to see some in-hand pics of Superman before the order ships. He's the one I'm more worried about.

Re: Mezco: 6 Inch DC Figures

Received on TGIF. Will have time to open this weekend. No fault of mine from board downloading side way pictures....:lol

Looks like Mezco is starting a Sidesshowcollectibles style 5% rewards point program.

From Mezco website:

REWARD POINTS DETAILS
No reward points.
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER REWARD POINTS PROGRAM
EARNING POINTS
1 points for every dollar spent.
REDEEMING POINTS
Points are redeemable as soon as your order is shipped.
Upon checkout, you can take off $1.00 for each 20 points earned. It's that easy - and it's entirely free for all registered customers!

HOW LONG DO POINTS LAST FOR
Points expire 730 days after they are made active. So hurry and use them up before time runs out!

ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS:
While most of our items earn points and can be redeemed with points, there are a few restrictions.

Looks like Mezco is starting a Sidesshowcollectibles style 5% rewards point program.

From Mezco website:

REWARD POINTS DETAILS
No reward points.
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER REWARD POINTS PROGRAM
EARNING POINTS
1 points for every dollar spent.
REDEEMING POINTS
Points are redeemable as soon as your order is shipped.
Upon checkout, you can take off $1.00 for each 20 points earned. It's that easy - and it's entirely free for all registered customers!

HOW LONG DO POINTS LAST FOR
Points expire 730 days after they are made active. So hurry and use them up before time runs out!

ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS:
While most of our items earn points and can be redeemed with points, there are a few restrictions.

Thas kinda dumb the points expire. To my knowledge sideshow points never expire.

Was messing around with Armored and came up with this pose. Now way in hell the HT could ever do this pose.

15328136_10154773133694346_263142932_n.jpg

Back