Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b-but he wasn't the colorist. :lol

Anyway I believe the one you get from BBTS doesn't have a rifle.

But color-wise don't over-think it, you can't miss really.

Yeah the black regular version doesn't come with the rifle, leg holster , The light blue and yellow doesn't come with the pistol,

The exclusive dark blue comes with everything.. That's
the one I ordered

Man these guys are doing everything right, like not unveiling figures too early and getting the POs up closer to shipping dates so they figures ship when the excitement is up, a shame the whole strike deal.

They have 8 ONE:12 figures in development, pleeeease let one of those be a Superman :pray:

Between DCC's BTAS Batmobile, Mezco's Dredd Lawmaster cycle and their 1:12 Batman 1989 license, I have a feeling they'll be the ones to make a 1/12 '89 Batmobile.

I hate when companies keep things a secret, as if it was a matter of national security or something to just tell us what it is they are working on. My guess, and I haven't seen the video yet, a few Star Trek figures and the Mortal Kombat classics. Maybe TDKR(1988) Superman?

I'm ok with not knowing, that way I can't get excited and the excitement won't die out by the time they ship or something, you know?

Knowing or not knowing ultimately affects nothing doe :lol I much prefer that than teasing it a year earlier and show the prototype get worse and worse like the Sideshow Superman.

I hate when companies keep things a secret, as if it was a matter of national security or something to just tell us what it is they are working on. My guess, and I haven't seen the video yet, a few Star Trek figures and the Mortal Kombat classics. Maybe TDKR(1988) Superman?

They don't come out right and say who/what is next. We know that 1:12 consists of,

- The Dark Knight Returns (so far the Batman figures and Mutant Leader)
- Judge Dredd (Dredd and the Lawmaster)
- Batman 1989 Film
- Mortal Kombat
- Star Trek

So far. I'm betting there's more.

The cool thing they mention is that they won't tease collectors. When a reveal/preorder goes up, they'll get the actual product in collectors hands in about 8 months to deliver at the peak of the hype.

I can't even imagine what their 1/12 Batman 89 is going to look like. A tiny rubber suit? What else can they do? I think Neca did a good job, but I wouldn't pay 65$ for a Neca figure, so we'll see how they make an articulated 6 inch 89 Batman with a fabric suit. Even the HT has limited articulation, and that's 1/6.

They don't come out right and say who/what is next. We know that 1:12 consists of,

- The Dark Knight Returns (so far the Batman figures and Mutant Leader)
- Judge Dredd (Dredd and the Lawmaster)
- Batman 1989 Film
- Mortal Kombat
- Star Trek

So far. I'm betting there's more.

The cool thing they mention is that they won't tease collectors. When a reveal/preorder goes up, they'll get the actual product in collectors hands in about 8 months to deliver at the peak of the hype.

Also, the entirety of the DC Universe which is no small thing, including BvS.

Man if they do an All-star Superman I'm gon die.

One of the interesting things was that, in the Toy Pizza video, he made it a point that they had "Elseworlds." That puts everything from Kingdom Come to Red Son to Gotham By Gaslight on the table, I suppose.

Where did that pic of the greyscale version come from, and are there any more? Thanks!

As for the ongoing color debate, we've established that it's all over the place in the books. Blue...grey....black. As for which one is "right" it's obviously subjective, but like I said before, I lean towards BLUE with the yellow oval which is obvious....and BLACK once the yellow oval is removed. It just fits thematically, despite the occasional panel with a blue cowl and cape.

Besides, the DC Direct toy, the Mattel toy, the Kotbukiya statue all used BLACK cape and cowl for the all black bat symbol, so in my mind that's the "official" color and the dark blue/black bat is just a variant.

But hey...factor in which ones are easiest to get, which ones have which accessories, and really it's up to the individual.

I just went ahead and pre-ordered them all. And I'm gonna try to get that black and white one too, cause there are also scenes which are close to B+W in the comic. Besides I think it looks doooooope. And don't forget, DC Comics continues to milk every last penny they can get out of their five or six "classic" books: they are releasing a hardcover of DKR in May in all black and white.

(....and I'll end up buying it anyway. I have no will power when it comes to this book.)

This turned out really good. I hope the price stays within their introductory SRP -- I can see a lot of people (including myself) making a detolf-full of these figures. A game-changer indeed as their earlier press releases promised, kudos to Mezco :)

b-but he wasn't the colorist. :lol

Anyway I believe the one you get from BBTS doesn't have a rifle.

But color-wise don't over-think it, you can't miss really.

Pre-ordered the dark blue exclusive. The accessories are there and it's my favourite colour-way. Easy choice. I had planned on holding off but the recent video of these figures swayed me. Not a completist so I won't need anything else from TDKR, but really interested in the possibility of Classic Mortal Kombat and Superman.

I hope Mezco will release armored Bats. I know the articulation will be limited but it will look so cool next to my small 6 inch collection....:monkey2

I have the black/grey and the yellow oval version pre ordered at BBTS. The wait is KILLING me. This is a grail piece for me. No one has done a good DKR Batman before, IMO. GET THESE THINGS OFF THE DOCK! I mean, are they really allowed to hold products basically hostage?

I have the black/grey and the yellow oval version pre ordered at BBTS. The wait is KILLING me. This is a grail piece for me. No one has done a good DKR Batman before, IMO. GET THESE THINGS OFF THE DOCK! I mean, are they really allowed to hold products basically hostage?

It's not like there's someone there preventing the cargo from leaving the dock. It's a strike/labor dispute involving unions, so of course they make a mountain out of a mole-hill. Stuff is getting through, just really slowly.

Back