Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did that pic of the greyscale version come from, and are there any more? Thanks!

As for the ongoing color debate, we've established that it's all over the place in the books. Blue...grey....black. As for which one is "right" it's obviously subjective, but like I said before, I lean towards BLUE with the yellow oval which is obvious....and BLACK once the yellow oval is removed. It just fits thematically, despite the occasional panel with a blue cowl and cape.

Besides, the DC Direct toy, the Mattel toy, the Kotbukiya statue all used BLACK cape and cowl for the all black bat symbol, so in my mind that's the "official" color and the dark blue/black bat is just a variant.

But hey...factor in which ones are easiest to get, which ones have which accessories, and really it's up to the individual.

I just went ahead and pre-ordered them all. And I'm gonna try to get that black and white one too, cause there are also scenes which are close to B+W in the comic. Besides I think it looks doooooope. And don't forget, DC Comics continues to milk every last penny they can get out of their five or six "classic" books: they are releasing a hardcover of DKR in May in all black and white.

(....and I'll end up buying it anyway. I have no will power when it comes to this book.)

Thus far, the only thing I've found is this eBay listing. The description is pretty vague, but, perhaps, you could message the seller for more info:

https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=231482623519

Looks like the docks dispute is a serious thing, even Obama's stepping in :lol

One forgets there's an intricate and complex infrastructure to deliver our toys at our doorstep.

I hope that **** wraps up soon though, I want my toys :lol

It gives me time to decide which one I want, and how the hell I'm going to fit it in between 5 series worth of TAS figures, a Batmobile, two Hot Toys figures, a new TV, a Playstation, and an Arkham game. Most of that stuff will need to be addressed before June 2nd, and, if my wallet had a bladder, it would be pissing itself.

It gives me time to decide which one I want, and how the hell I'm going to fit it in between 5 series worth of TAS figures, a Batmobile, two Hot Toys figures, a new TV, a Playstation, and an Arkham game. Most of that stuff will need to be addressed before June 2nd, and, if my wallet had a bladder, it would be pissing itself.

You need some help with that.

the-mask-accountant-o.gif

Obama is also waiting for his TDKR figure :lol
He sees the strugglez of the people!

The TAS figures aren't as bad, since they're spread out through October, but I gotta be ready for Arkham Knight, and I'm not prepared to say no to the Arkham Batman or Marty Mcfly.:lol

This is the best review that I've seen. Metal Gear Solid and Bane were mentioned, so I'm happy. Not that they're making them, but with a mention at least there is hope! MGS3 Big Boss would be the Holy Grail in my collection.

My only problem with these figures is how it's going to make my entire collection look bad. All those DC Universe Classics and Marvel Legends, man.....

The dark blue looks amazing, but I'm debating between the Neal Adams like version and the black. Books 1 and 2 are my all time favorite individual comics, but the black suit really reflects THE DARK KNIGHT. Decisions!

The dark blue looks amazing, but I'm debating between the Neal Adams like version and the black. Books 1 and 2 are my all time favorite individual comics, but the black suit really reflects THE DARK KNIGHT. Decisions!

I know the feeling. I preordered the light blue, but I'm also debating between the dark blue and black. I think the black is more iconic, but I feel that he was wearing dark blue the whole time, but it looks black because of the "lighting." I'm leaning towards the black at the moment.

@Clown Prince Yeah, I was looking at your comments! Wasn't it supposed to be Batman getting back to his black suit roots from the 1939 when he was way more vicious? I kind of wish Miller drew him more consistent, since I love how he looks in the first books, but it makes sense since it goes on to reflect how grander Batman was getting and how darker/violent the story was becoming. I would think it's supposed to be black because of how it fits the story thematically, and so many of the merchandise show it in black. However, then you got him in the armored suit, which is clearly blue.

Hey, it's art! It's great if you have a different interpretation!

Also, are we getting an alternate Mutant Leader head? The one they showed only goes with the light blue.

This is the best review that I've seen. Metal Gear Solid and Bane were mentioned, so I'm happy. Not that they're making them, but with a mention at least there is hope! MGS3 Big Boss would be the Holy Grail in my collection.

[video=youtube;RXZgzEUjoLE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXZgzEUjoLE[video]

My only problem with these figures is how it's going to make my entire collection look bad. All those DC Universe Classics and Marvel Legends, man.....

Page 39 bro :lol

I know :lol all my Marvel Legends and even my DCD DCC figure will look bad now.

I'm getting the black one, a Mezco representative told me they would try to help with getting a dark blue exclusive, so I'll get that if I can.

Ha! I guess it makes the wait easier for me since I didn't see that video until today.

Well, you really can't go wrong with any one of them! It's just that I don't have that kind of money to buy them all. There is absolutely nothing I'm buying collector-wise this year, so that's why I'm buying this! I'm super tempted by so many things, but I just live vicariously through people's collections on the boards!

The light blue is my favorite look, but the dark blue seems like the best deal.

The dark blue is the best deal because you get all the accessories, but since I'm getting the light blue and maybe the black, I still get all the stuff between the two figures, so for me it's a matter of choosing the color that best represents the character with the big bat logo. So far, I can't decide....but I see myself going for the obvious black.

The dark blue is the best deal because you get all the accessories, but since I'm getting the light blue and maybe the black, I still get all the stuff between the two figures, so for me it's a matter of choosing the color that best represents the character with the big bat logo. So far, I can't decide....but I see myself going for the obvious black.

Well, I had saved up money for the SSC Superman, which I'm not getting, and that's enough for me to get 3 of these :lol which is a waaaay better deal, budget is tight for me right now so I will probably focus on this line for now, good thing there's nothing that has me geeking out like this Batman right now, but I really want to support this line.

They just seem like such great guys! I'd be happy to support them as best I can. I'm just only interested in DC of the properties they listed. I LOVE Breaking Bad and the Universal Monsters, and I really like Mortal Kombat, but I just don't need figures of them.

Well, I had saved up money for the SSC Superman, which I'm not getting, and that's enough for me to get 3 of these :lol which is a waaaay better deal, budget is tight for me right now so I will probably focus on this line for now, good thing there's nothing that has me geeking out like this Batman right now, but I really want to support this line.

Are you getting Dredd? I saw two different versions....again!! :gah: :lol There's a blue one and a black one. I like the blue version better.

Back