Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl well played....we’ll see, maybe he’ll be cool

Guess mine has now been paid and awaits shipping from my pile of loot. I choose to be positive and hope for the best. Even though this experience promises to be a re run of how SSC 12" Superman turned out, Mezco hasn't produced a bad figure yet.

I am still excited to be getting the Man of steel. Worst case senario he gets posed beat up by Shazam!

They will man.

I'm gonna wait for that one, I doubt BvS Supes will sell out any time soon, in fact chances are it could go on discount once they announce JL Supes and BvS Supes becomes a peg warmer.

Guess mine has now been paid and awaits shipping from my pile of loot. I choose to be positive and hope for the best. Even though this experience promises to be a re run of how SSC 12" Superman turned out, Mezco hasn't produced a bad figure yet.

I am still excited to be getting the Man of steel. Worst case senario he gets posed beat up by Shazam!

It's gonna be cool, I'm sure....just not a fan of the puffy emblem but I already knew that was the case since day one. I agree mezco hasn't made a bad one12 figure yet

Only because they haven't released the bad figures they already announced, like ascending knight and that punk Joker.

But Superman is their first bad figure to be released, without a doubt, and what a debut on that department.

And the news that their vinyl apps in jointed places crack and fall after a month of posing just makes things so much better.

That video makes him look way better to me. Even with the Puffy emblem (that looks better in the vid) he looks really nice. Bulky, nice bright colors, great head sculpt, awesome Kandor accessory and probably the best Superman figure ever?

Thanks for posting I am glad I did not cancel my PO!

:)

Why is it that Mezco can’t take good quality images of their own stuff I didn’t start collecting these until after I saw awesome shots from people in the community because Mezco‘s promo photos sucked so bad I thought the figure really looked that bad when in reality they are awesome.

Why is it that Mezco can’t take good quality images of their own stuff I didn’t start collecting these until after I saw awesome shots from people in the community because Mezco‘s promo photos sucked so bad I thought the figure really looked that bad when in reality they are awesome.

QFT

I didn't get a DKR Batman till way after it's release. Con pictures are pretty good too.

looks like those soap figures may not be dead after all ,looks like mezco bvs bats and supes will be getting a visit from their tv pals after all :)
file.php

file.php

Only because they haven't released the bad figures they already announced, like ascending knight and that punk Joker.

But Superman is their first bad figure to be released, without a doubt, and what a debut on that department.

And the news that their vinyl apps in jointed places crack and fall after a month of posing just makes things so much better.

The dude put up an actual review

https://youtu.be/nlMTjTTGDfs

looks like those soap figures may not be dead after all ,looks like mezco bvs bats and supes will be getting a visit from their tv pals after all :)
file.php

file.php
Did they ever end up releasing those Dark Knight Rises figures?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Mezco one:12, ARGGGHHH!! Everytime I see a new PO come up and look at their price of $80 per figure, I swear "never again". I don't even want to pay 20 for a legends toy and now 80!!!

Then I get the figure I PO'ed and then I say "Take MUH MONEY!!! Take it all!!!!"

Seriously, the figures I have ordered have never failed to impress me. The line, for me, perfectly balances playability, articulation, and the looks of the clothed material, the design and the sculpt. Simply put, "It's Perfect!!" I'm trying to stay within the DC Universe but, Holy crap, is it hard. It's also hard not to count the number of figures that I have so far and multiply it by 80.

BTW, just received my Superman as well. Love it.

Back