Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure what you would call it ,knock off or factory over runs or rejects ,but i honestly like it more than the one i got from mezco , better cape brighter colors ,

maybe i just got lucky and got a good one ,but ive risked buying 2 more so i guess ill find out :lol

ill pass on any info good or bad

That's a nice mod Libby, I hadn't thought of that. And easy to do, just grab a Reeve's bootleg from AliExpress or something, right?

Look at this ****!

23101486_1832372120125523_438883857366777856_n.jpg

These pics aren't helping, now when I look at the stock figure I get genuinely angry, and there's some pics with the Jim Lee head he made which make me even more disappointed at Mezco.

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

The classic Superman while I agree could have been done better, I don't think I'll be too bothered, and I quite like the head sculpt.

not sure what you would call it ,knock off or factory over runs or rejects ,but i honestly like it more than the one i got from mezco , better cape brighter colors ,

maybe i just got lucky and got a good one ,but ive risked buying 2 more so i guess ill find out :lol

ill pass on any info good or bad

Worst case scenario you get some high quality custom fodder.

What was the seller's name? Did you have it shipped with the outer box included? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

no loose all accessories and stand included here you go mate ,got it in 5 days china to the UK also included the green arrow i bought from him ,not received it yet but will post when it arrives

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Movi...da4c210d&tpp=1

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mezc...212883e3&tpp=1

heres details on tonys custom suit
copied and pasted from the frooshnet

rom Erik White on the FB group:

"Mezco one12 custom outfit

DKR CUSTON OUTFIT set (lLIMITED to 5/10 sets only)
BBB (Big Black Bat) Logo Suit- $45
Early Ver (yellow Oval) Logo Suit- $55
Black trunks- $15
Cape- $10
SH- $7 in USA or $11 international

SUPERMAN CLASSIC OUTFIT (LIMITED to 3/10 sets only)
Suit- $105 (require to hand sew at the crotch for completion and use the original belt buckle)
Cape- $35
Installation- $45 (tight fit with more tailoring)
* you can ship me your figure or I can get one for you from my local supplier- $85 for the figure (while supply still last)

*****Due to many requests, we finally decide to offer these custom outfit in a very low quantity of 5-10 sets only. These set are only available for experienced customizer. It does take skills to take the figure apart at your own risk. We only offer the suit, cape and trunks, it'll require full assemble from the buyers.

Shipping and handling- $8 in USA or $15 international (one shipping fee can cover up to 10 headscuplts/outfits). These are very detail and fragile, not toys.

Each order takes around 6-8 weeks to complete (these are limited run), could be earlier. Let us know when the paypal is made to dandymei@gmail. com so we can put your set aside for assemble

Be sure to write your order info in the paypal message/note section so we know what to make for you (and your Facebook name or email name for us to reach you with updates)

*****Please paypal us as GOODS or SERVICE and add 5% paypal fee for paypal. Do not email nor contact us for tracking, check your email associated with your paypal account for shipping information. (We do NOT have time to deal with individual tracking on a daily basis)

These are all custom, no refund"

Hey, I wanted to share some more pictures of my ever expanding collection... I've got Classic Superman and Deathstroke on pre-order at the moment.

For me, the One:12 figures can be way more fun to pose than 1:6, (Im mostly getting comic book or cartoon versions of figures which are more colourful than my more dour movie based 1:6 scale figures).

I would like to see more diverse figures come through from Mezco soon though, especially from the DC line. I would love to have a John Stewart, Shayera Hol, Martian Manhunter, Steel, Black Canary, Supergirl in the collection. (I know Catwoman has been shown and Im positive there is a Comic Wonder Woman in the works).

I think we definitely need some more villains as well...

Anyway, enough complaining, here are some pictures!

SAM_2804.jpg
SAM_2805.jpg
SAM_2808.jpg
SAM_2809.jpg
SAM_2812.jpg
SAM_2815.jpg
SAM_2817.jpg
SAM_2819.jpg

Superman came out great! First pics did not do the figure justice. This video shows that while the Mez Flair is still omnipresent, it still makes for a great (almost) classic Superman.

I’m still very tempted by the Tony Mei suit because it’s friggin fantastic but I can’t justify the cost seeing as the Mez stock figure came out better than anticipated.

Here’s Unparalleled Universe’s awesome review:

https://youtu.be/24g0yjst_ZA

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why they made the underwear vinyl but made the S symbol hard plastic/metal.

All they had to do was approach this Superman figure like their TDKR Batman. Cloth trunks, vinyl S iron on, etc. etc. Even the shiney blue material is a little much. If they wanted the bullet effects, they could have easily put magnet plates on the one:12 body, under the costume. That way the effects wouldn't just be placed on the S but on his torso, abs, and such as well.

IMG_9118.JPG
IMG_9117.JPG

That does look infinitely better. No reason they couldn't have achieved it honestly.

Exactly, all I ever wanted was TDKR Bats approach on Supes.

And apparently the magnetic parts are in the chest, as the Tony Mei custom can still hold the bullets, so the chunky S was just there for laffs.

Who... Who are you?

Personally I can't look at the figure without getting legit pissed off.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I know...I know.

I’m not saying it’s the best Superman. I’m saying it’s the best Mezco could do. It’s pretty rare in this hobby, but Mezco actually produced a production piece that turned out better than the prototype. It’s the closest to classic as they could get.

I actually don’t think they can make a Classic Superman. I don’t think no company can outside of DCC. I think that’s why Neca is getting push back on their Batman vs Predator figure and why Mez hasn’t released any companion figs for their DKRs figures. Maybe that’s why it took years for this to come out because they had to get approval To release because it was so close to being classic.

I don’t have ANY proof of these theories just conjecture and anecdotal evidence.

Back