Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought BvS Superman, Batman, and Armored Batman awhile ago. Love all of them. Ordered Wonder Woman and Exclusive Wolverine. Thinking of getting Harley Quinn. As many have mentioned, the photos don't seem that great but the product is normally always better in hand. Can't wait for the rest of the League members to be released. Aquaman looked awesome in person.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

got a classic superman on the way from batcave collectables
working on a fix for the trunks and belt if i dont care for the stock look
used 7 inch neca reeves ones i think they could work ,considering the neca cape and neck and traps section for swap outs if i think i need to

38116314601_7d048f7a78_m.jpg

37407183344_0d19816fd2_m.jpg

crap pictures but show that they could work with a bit of careful work ,not my strong point im afraid :lol

That's a nice mod Libby, I hadn't thought of that. And easy to do, just grab a Reeve's bootleg from AliExpress or something, right?

Look at this ****!

23101486_1832372120125523_438883857366777856_n.jpg

These pics aren't helping, now when I look at the stock figure I get genuinely angry, and there's some pics with the Jim Lee head he made which make me even more disappointed at Mezco.

That's a nice mod Libby, I hadn't thought of that. And easy to do, just grab a Reeve's bootleg from AliExpress or something, right?

Look at this ****!

These pics aren't helping, now when I look at the stock figure I get genuinely angry, and there's some pics with the Jim Lee head he made which make me even more disappointed at Mezco.

Tony's suit just pulled me back in. I can't understand what was so hard for Mezco to just do what he did and give us an amazing Superman.

Look at this ****!

Does anyone know which body was used for this custom?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Look at this ****!

hey thanks for posting those pictures of tonys ,yeah hard not to feel dissapointed with the stock version now :thud:

yeah neca knock off trunks slit down the back for ease of fitting ,,i got the mezco bvs supes loose china version ,its great i prefer it to the boxed usa version ,brighter colors nicer cape ,a velvety fabric similar to the knock off necas cape ,thats it in my trunks pictures ,great to piss around with for $32 delivered :)

And apparently, the chest is the magnetic part, not the plastic S, so make their design choice questionable as usual.

I have no problem with the Reeve shield considering the stock one.

And he's working on other versions IIRC, like the Alex Ross Justice variant.

I'll wait for that, and if he does something for Red Son, I'll buy it too, Tony's is a master piece but I don't intend to give Mezco a single peso for that horrible figure they made.

Yeah definitely anything is preferable to the ugly plastic S. I think it looks even worse than the promo pics. But the Justice S will be perfect for the sculpt. I'll definitely be interested depending on price.

Last edited:
Back