Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just.....that's just so good it's not even right to show it to other people.

Yeah, it makes me even sadder that I missed out on that custom but I was broke when it came out and sold out super quick.

Still, I look forward to future versions of Supes, I determined to getting a Tony Mei Supes Custom.

Oh this is a great pic dude, good posing and frame.

I can't ;_;

mswkNWq.jpg

I was gonna pass on this but the Jim Lee head did it. Had to grab a set.

That damn thing is just about perfect looking. The Mez flair on the boots is the only almost-imperceptible flaw. If any company released that, it would be the last 6 inch Superman any ever needed, forever.

Which is probably why nobody will ever release anything even CLOSE to this good.

Wow.

Does anyone know if Deathstroke is releasing this month or has it been delayed again? I NEED IT :impatient::gah:

NYCC2016-Mezco-One12-Collective-029.jpg

I was gonna pass on this but the Jim Lee head did it. Had to grab a set.

Where does one get a Jim Lee Head sculpt? My life has been so chaotic the last couple months that I probably have at LEAST 2 dozen figures still in their shipping boxes, and Mezco Supes is one of them.

got supes in the uk today :yess:

overall pleased with him ,looks much better in hand ,

his height or lack of it bothers me so ,swapped out his boots with bvs supes streamlined ones and it adds height :yess:

so might not bother with the body swap i had planned as hes beefier than he looked in pictures ,so height adjusted might just do it for me :)

24441747168_1eec522287_m.jpg

38311830191_7261d0014e_m.jpg

24441771848_27835f06b1_m.jpg

That looks amazing. Did you have to paint it yourself or did it come painted? What is his website, I need this in my life asap!

A friend painted it for me, they come unpainted. Message Tony mei on Facebook that's the way to purchase stuff from him.

Back