Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sitting here looking at the Mezcos on my desk and wondering why do they not include a firing effect for every gun wielding figure they've produced? You could apply the firing effect to all Mezco guns, but alas I only have one.

What Mezco needs to do is release an accessory pack that includes the firing effect. I really hated that Deadpool didn't come with any.

Diamond Comics' Preview World has a March 28 release date for Ascending Knight Batman and the blue & yellow PX version, though they've been wrong in the past. I really thought they'd start shipping Ascending Knight last month to cash in on the hype built by Toy Fair, the Sovereign Knight showing, and the craze around the all black convention exclusive.

Mezco's nonsensical and generally obfuscated releases are the one thing I genuinely dislike about the company. They'll show off a figure for a year or more only for it to randomly pop up for sale with little to no warning, which is especially bad for their MX versions since they tend to sell out within hours of being put up. Then they give themselves a large three month window for shipping (which they can fail to meet) and the only way you'll know that they've finally shipped a product is that your card will be charged.

Diamond Comics' Preview World has a March 28 release date for Ascending Knight Batman and the blue & yellow PX version, though they've been wrong in the past. I really thought they'd start shipping Ascending Knight last month to cash in on the hype built by Toy Fair, the Sovereign Knight showing, and the craze around the all black convention exclusive.

Mezco's nonsensical and generally obfuscated releases are the one thing I genuinely dislike about the company. They'll show off a figure for a year or more only for it to randomly pop up for sale with little to no warning, which is especially bad for their MX versions since they tend to sell out within hours of being put up. Then they give themselves a large three month window for shipping (which they can fail to meet) and the only way you'll know that they've finally shipped a product is that your card will be charged.

This this this. My word it's frustrating as all get out.

Hiyo,
OK so I got a bootleg Batman BVS from aliexpress a while back and bam, the wrists broke.:gah:. No biggie I replaced them with correct size Wave joints (6mm I think) , but I am never happy with KO's for one reason or another. So I put him on eBay and started him off at $.99. In a few days the bidding had reach $36, which I thought was cool. I made it eminently clear this figure was a bootleg, KO, China version blah blah blah. So today I get an email from eBay saying I violated copyright and they invoked VERO from Mezco and yanked the auction. OK, so 1) why not go after Alibaba and the dude selling dozens of these MezKO's and not me just trying to unload one? 2) where else could I unload him? I don't have premium membership here and I only want what I have in him which is about $35 including shipping.
Thoughts?
20180125_012853-1.jpg

Hiyo,
OK so I got a bootleg Batman BVS from aliexpress a while back and bam, the wrists broke.:gah:. No biggie I replaced them with correct size Wave joints (6mm I think) , but I am never happy with KO's for one reason or another. So I put him on eBay and started him off at $.99. In a few days the bidding had reach $36, which I thought was cool. I made it eminently clear this figure was a bootleg, KO, China version blah blah blah. So today I get an email from eBay saying I violated copyright and they invoked VERO from Mezco and yanked the auction. OK, so 1) why not go after Alibaba and the dude selling dozens of these MezKO's and not me just trying to unload one? 2) where else could I unload him? I don't have premium membership here and I only want what I have in him which is about $35 including shipping.
Thoughts?
View attachment 401442

I remember your auction on eBay. I don't see how it violates anything. I see KO figures on there all the time. Is there any way to appeal the decision? Or maybe just realist it as a 6" Batman figure made in China.

I sold a KO SH Figuarts Luke on Mercari a while back. Try there. The only problem w Mercari is the constant messages from people wanting to haggle.

I remember your auction on eBay. I don't see how it violates anything. I see KO figures on there all the time. Is there any way to appeal the decision? Or maybe just realist it as a 6" Batman figure made in China.
I thought about that, I may try. I would have to use different pics I think.
I sold a KO SH Figuarts Luke on Mercari a while back. Try there. The only problem w Mercari is the constant messages from people wanting to haggle.
Sounds interesting I will have to take a peek.

Good idea. maybe your auction was an exercise in too much honesty. Personally, I wish everyone listed KOs like you did. I'm not anti-KO, I am anti-paying real prices on KOs because you're not told you're buying a KO.

Is the superman comic version worth getting? $80 sounds like a lot of money for a small toy, so I am wondering your thoughts on that one before I take the plung. I think I mostly want it because the Darkseid mezco looks so damn good and those two together would looks great.

If you can get it for 80, id say sure. I got one for the same reason. It goes for more than that easily so you wouldn't lose your money if you decided to get rid of it.

Is the superman comic version worth getting? $80 sounds like a lot of money for a small toy, so I am wondering your thoughts on that one before I take the plung. I think I mostly want it because the Darkseid mezco looks so damn good and those two together would looks great.

Yes!
20180122_142518.jpg

If you can get it around it's original $80 price then, yeah, I'd suggest getting it. I have some problems with the figure but overall I like him a lot and think he looks good.

Back