Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand the licensing thing, but man, if only Mezco dit not add all those lines and textures to their suits...

Much better! Why couldn't we have got this version?

Tell me about it. I think Tony Mei does exquisite work. But I'm already at the limits of my budget just buying the couple few of these that I get each year. No way can I pull off paying for deluxe custom costumes on top. It's a sad state of affairs that we just WON'T get comic accurate looks in this line.

31037329_10160246844865035_7695915695975956480_n.jpg

Was on the fence about this figure, but this picture just made me order him. Was thinking of doing the same thing Tony did here but didn't know if it was worth it. He looks so bad ass!!! :yess: :clap

Should be ever so slightly cheaper since he's not offering installation :lol so that saves you one shipping and a couple bucks.

But you will have to install it yourself.

A fully polystone figure? WTF are they thinking? You look at polystone wrong and it has chips and paint rubs. How do you articulate that without any damage? Mezco is too full of themselves to think this won’t end badly. Make him Plastic and the price would go down to $100. Greedy cash grab that will only end up costing them a ton of money in returns.

Are they high? Why is this thing made of a much more breakable material than is needed? Because his skin looks like stone? Somebody's brain over at Mezco's planing dept. took a giant crap. Yeesh.

A fully polystone figure? WTF are they thinking? You look at polystone wrong and it has chips and paint rubs. How do you articulate that without any damage? Mezco is too full of themselves to think this won’t end badly. Make him Plastic and the price would go down to $100. Greedy cash grab that will only end up costing them a ton of money in returns.

Yeah what you said, plus changing out the hands will likely to be tricky too. And his weight. Surely they could have done him in plastic and found a suitable finish to resemble the stone look they want. I love Darkseid, but no, not for $180 worth of delicate/posable poly stone.

A 1/12 scale polystone action figure with pleather clothes for $180...
I... I cannot even...

A fully polystone figure? WTF are they thinking?
People are buyin' Ass-sanding Knight for more than $300.
At this point there's no reason for Mezco to think about anything.

Not happy about material either, but gotta have Darkseid. Don’t see a whole ton of posing him happening in the future....and rubber mats around him on th shelf...

The price is ridiculous, but insane people are paying more than that for all sorts of Mezco figures on eBay, so I would assume this will still sell. I like my Mezco figures, but no way in hell would I pay that much for a 6 inch scale figure. I’ve bought really nice, new Hot Toys figures on eBay for less than $180.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back