Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't I read on this board, a while ago, that molding polystone was actually cheaper than molding plastic? It was in the MoS Superman PF thread, I think (with the PVC debacle).

I think the price is more due to the electronics and, possibly, character's popularity/demand.

Love the description:

The One:12 Collective Darkseid figure is the first ever fully articulated Poly-Stone figure

Reminds me of this:

giphy.gif

A 1/12 scale polystone action figure with pleather clothes for $180...
I... I cannot even...

People are buyin' Ass-sanding Knight for more than $300.
At this point there's no reason for Mezco to think about anything.

Well, people bought side show’s green lantern’s 1/6 figure for $200, and spent another $100-200 dollars to customize it—I thought that s@#T was crazy!!! Mezco stuff is The S@@@T and worth it. They haven’t let me down Yet!!! Inspite of all crazy mis-information gas lighting comments on this site.

I'm glancing over at the detolf my DRK Batmen and Dredds live in, and wondering where it all went so horribly wrong with this company. At least Mafex are stepping up to the plate with comic-accurate figures, I preordered their Spider-Man at the speed of light the other night.

So for the fun of it I put my name on the waitlist for the Ascending Knight Black Mezco Exc a couple days ago after seeing it sell for a LOT more than $80 on ebay and the waitlist converted this morning… weird.... so now I'll have two.

I'm thinking of cashing out most of mine. The mafex stuff grabs my attention the way Mezco used to. I can't do this $180 stuff and Darkseid was a big reason why I decided to collect the Meztice League in the first place.

So for the fun of it I put my name on the waitlist for the Ascending Knight Black Mezco Exc a couple days ago after seeing it sell for a LOT more than $80 on ebay and the waitlist converted this morning… weird.... so now I'll have two.
Same thing happened to me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Me too - so can I paint the belt black enamel on this one and resell it for $6k?

And I’m surprised at the 180 price tag for Darkseid - thought 125 for the Hulk was going to be the ceiling...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm thinking of cashing out most of mine. The mafex stuff grabs my attention the way Mezco used to. I can't do this $180 stuff and Darkseid was a big reason why I decided to collect the Meztice League in the first place.

Ive been dipping into mafex but at 95 a clip no bargain prices there either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dear Mezco Toyz Customer,

There was a system error that caused your credit card to be charged a non-refundable deposit for your wait-list order of the One:12 Collective Batman: Ascending Knight—Black Variant; you may have received a notification that your waitlist order was converted to a pre-order.

Unfortunately, this was done in error.

Due to a back-end updates, some orders were converted from WAIT-LIST to PRE-ORDER and charged in error.

We are in the process of refunding these orders and converting them back to WAIT-LIST status, your position in the queue will not effected.

This only effects WAIT-LIST orders, no other orders or pre-orders were effected.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Sincerely,
Mezco Toyz Processing Department
1-888-99MEZCO
https://www.mezcotoyz.com
@MezcoToyz

I knew as soon as I saw my email this morning that it was too good to be true. Waitlisters ain't getting ****.

I didn't get THAT email yet but now I expect it. I figured it was too good to be true. Oh well.

Last edited:
I went on waitlist for two back in January so I dunno. As of now, my card was charged but I expect them to retract it since I got that error email.

It's whatever. I don't like the tactical "mez flair" design they did on this Ascending Knight Batman, but I think the mask headsculpt is awesome and the all black and gold belt looks pretty snazzy. Better than the two tone grey. If it converts and I get it cool. If it doesn't and I don't, I won't lose sleep over it.

I think this one is the best looking of all the Ascending versions. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Such a horrible looking figure... Garbage design at its lowest.

Now imagine if it didn't look like a dwarf, had purple gloves and proper belt...

ijuOdPm.jpg

Back