Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he doesn't look like a dwarf, Mezco did a good job with the proportions in this one.
Head's too big. Arms and legs too thick. Legs too short.

MEZCO does these weird things with most superhero related characters. I dunno why and I don't really care. It only adds more tastelessness to some of their horrible design choices. I didn't mind it with Wolverine since he IS short in comix... but they ***ked it up anyway by making him as tall as other figures.

Head's too big. Arms and legs too thick. Legs too short.

MEZCO does these weird things with most superhero related characters. I dunno why and I don't really care. It only adds more tastelessness to some of their horrible design choices. I didn't mind it with Wolverine since he IS short in comix... but they ***ked it up anyway by making him as tall as other figures.

Mezco's bodies are aesthetic and ideal.

I wouldn't expect a soyboy manlet such as yourself to understand.

480w_s.jpg

I mean, I dont see how this is that bad, seein as this is an early stage Batman, he wont look like a bodybuilder just yet, his head size seems right for early 30s fit guy.

Just saw this post by Eleven on instagram..looks like they’ve made a custom Knightmare coat:

115e1fb4c39802a89a7d69f826b7d7fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a horrible looking figure... Garbage design at its lowest.

Tony’s figure looks great, but not enough for me to gut Mezco’s rendition. I’m very happy with Mezco offering. Do you get a kick back from Tony’s sells?

Just saw this post by Eleven on instagram..looks like they’ve made a custom Knightmare coat:

115e1fb4c39802a89a7d69f826b7d7fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's also teased a phenomenal unmasked one:12 Ben. I'm starting to think they're just personal projects :/

He also took a lot of **** earlier today for a deleted post where he posted like a 5 second action clip from Infinity War. People wanted his head :lol

I disagree. I actually think the SS “classic” Bats not bad except for some minor design flaws ie tactical lines. Then we get the Mezco Ascending Bats with the ridiculous lines and patches. One of the ugliest designs I have ever seen.

I disagree. I actually think the SS “classic” Bats not bad except for some minor design flaws ie tactical lines. Then we get the Mezco Ascending Bats with the ridiculous lines and patches. One of the ugliest designs I have ever seen.

Gotta hold it in your hand—it is Batman!!!

I agree, I only like the Mezco Headsculpt and the batsymbol, which are gorgeous, but the rest of the design is trash.

SS's has a bland Headsculpt but the design is at least tolerable.

I think the black Mezco Exc looks great because most of that "problem" blends into being all one color.

I think the black Mezco Exc looks great because most of that "problem" blends into being all one color.

Well, I don’t have the Black one, but the black grey batman is the best batman on the market—in any scale or line. If I get the black variant, may be ill change my mind. Oh, by-the-way, it just my opinion.

Back