Mezco One:12 - Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very very nice. But as with the cage Spock, I think my meager budget is going to make me stick to the main crew, and then only in their main uniform. I don't have enough money to double dip in this line........

Looks very very nice. But as with the cage Spock, I think my meager budget is going to make me stick to the main crew, and then only in their main uniform. I don't have enough money to double dip in this line........

No money is no excuse for a true collector! There is always someone willing to lend you a few hundreds. :lol

I wouldn't skip this one. I see this guy skyrocketing on evilbay. Its better to have and not need, than need and not have $200 to get it.

Looks nice, but I can live without him, I never got the mirror versions of the art asylum ones either. Besides I've got £300 to find for the Qmx' s this month! And that's after shelling out for HT Ant Man, Fett and the first Mezco Spock all in June...... I'm definitely living well beyond my means..... but gotta get my plastic crack somehow!

A few people online apparently reporting that Sulu is starting to ship with Kirk coming very soon thereafter (some folks have even been charged for Jim).... anyone got theirs yet? it'll take at least a month or two for him to make it to the uk, but I'm very interested in hearing what others have to say about him!

I received an email saying that BigBadToyStore has Sulu in their warehouse on 7/5 and are in the process of fulfilling preorders. No update on Kirk however.

I hope you guys get your Spocks soon! It really is a high-quality figure.

Sulu is impressive. I was worried Mezco would drop in quality after Spock, but the machine is still running here. I'm very happy to add this to my collection, and I can't wait for Kirk and what SDCC has to show. Its a perfect figure in my eyes. So enjoy my horrendous IPhone pic review.

Just got the email that my Cage Spock exclusive has shipped from Vegas Dead Dolls. :dance:banana:fireworks

oh my

20160711_200617.jpg

Jay, do you mean my pic? Same as yours, Mezco! It's surprising how much detail comes out on these figures when well lit

After focusing on collecting Hot Toys and other 1:6 figures, I recently discovered Mezco One:12 Collective. I'm Impressed! Love this figure. It's my first, but certainly not the last! The detail and quality is definitely on par with Hot Toys. The smaller scale and lower price point means I can collect more and not not break the bank while doing so.
View attachment 276233

I can't wait to get these. I have my pile of loot at BBTS and am waiting for Kirk before having them all ship. They look great!

And now the wait for Hikaru to cross the pond begins..... Spock took about 2 and a half months..... Gentlemen start your clocks....

Back