Mezco One:12 - Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an amazing figure. It is even better in hand than all the best photos. The packaging, the accessories, the clothing fit and especially the head sculpts in hand are just fantastic.

I live 4 hours from Tampa. I ordered this guy Monday from Ebay and he just dropped it off today. I hate ebay sometimes.

Ummm...so two days to get something delivered to your door? :dunno

I guess I should have added more info to that. Hahaha I messaged the seller and he said they were in stock and he was about to head to the post office, and that If I bought now, he could get it out that day. Paying for 2 day shipping from Tampa to Jacksonville was like $17 extra since its under 300miles and a major hub is here in town.

So yeah, 2 days would put it in my hands at work at 11am tomorrow.

My grip is sellers that Bs customers.

Well if he lied, that sucks. And jeebus, $17 within a the state?! I know Florida is America's big dong but if I ship priority for $6 within NJ the buyer generally receives next day.

9530add86cea283a1a6ad503a4f676b5.jpg

Can't wait for Kirk.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

I wish these were 1:10. I don't do 1:12, just 1:10 and 1:6. But all that aside, I really am impressed with what Mezco is achieving with this scale. It's truly remarkable.

Imma go out on a limb and say patience is NOT one of your virtues:lol

Sometimes. I guess I was so excited to get this guy. I did receive him.... On time... He's awesome. The detail at this scale is beyond words. I always said Hot Toys made every other figure line feel like a waist of time and money. Mezco has killed any future 1/12 line for me now. Why would anyone not get into one of the one:12 lines is beyond me.

It seems like the Star Trek line will have about one a month for the next 2 months which is perfect.

He's in my POL at BBTS. I stopped with hot toys for a while now.

Sometimes. I guess I was so excited to get this guy. I did receive him.... On time... He's awesome. The detail at this scale is beyond words. I always said Hot Toys made every other figure line feel like a waist of time and money. Mezco has killed any future 1/12 line for me now. Why would anyone not get into one of the one:12 lines is beyond me.

It seems like the Star Trek line will have about one a month for the next 2 months which is perfect.

Anyone wishes for other figures than the main crew? This one is so nice, but the effect will wear off as other crew membres get released... Blue shirt, gold shirt, red shirt... A Gorn, Klingon or Salt Vampire figure would be pretty awesome and bring some diversity to the Mezco shelf!

Anyone wishes for other figures than the main crew? This one is so nice, but the effect will wear off as other crew membres get released... Blue shirt, gold shirt, red shirt... A Gorn, Klingon or Salt Vampire figure would be pretty awesome and bring some diversity to the Mezco shelf!

After the main crew, I'd like Mezco to sculpt 2 random crew members in red attire for background characters. I almost expect a few aliens.

The real mystery for me is, will we get a bridge display?

Does anyone know when they will reach European sellers? I have a pre-order with a German seller and he said he'd contact me when the time comes. I haven't paid it yet nor even gotten an invoice. When is it time to freak out whether he forgot me?

Does anyone know when they will reach European sellers? I have a pre-order with a German seller and he said he'd contact me when the time comes. I haven't paid it yet nor even gotten an invoice. When is it time to freak out whether he forgot me?

Not time to freak out yet! I'm in the same boat. UK here, and traditionally most stuff tends to take at least an extra month (sometimes two!) To cross the Atlantic to European sellers. Its a waiting game unfortunately, and all these in hand pics ain't helping!��

Back