Mezco One:12 - Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was trying to resist this line, but I really can't resist getting Mirror Mirror Spock. Oh well!

Having checked further ie scrolling down (that'll teach me), it looks like all the UK eBay listings for Sulu are still PO's. Most say last month for a release date though, I don't know if they've actually got them and haven't updated the text in the listing or they're still waiting. I'll be able to afford one next week and will make inquiries then.

Also, I haven't seen one video review yet. Fwoosh did a review but not as a video

Having checked further ie scrolling down (that'll teach me), it looks like all the UK eBay listings for Sulu are still PO's. Most say last month for a release date though, I don't know if they've actually got them and haven't updated the text in the listing or they're still waiting. I'll be able to afford one next week and will make inquiries then.

Also, I haven't seen one video review yet. Fwoosh did a review but not as a video

I want to do a video review of all 4, but don't know how to.

spock 1.jpgspock.jpg

just received it yesterday ...the detail in his face just wow look all the freckles.... really top notch quality... no really keen in the Spock sign hand but overall i really impress with it

I really like him too, they could become my favourite manufacturer. Figuarts are great, but these take it up several notches.

You can tell a lot of love goes into these. It's something the franchise brings. Same for Nanjin and QMX. I just hope they do TNG and the movies too.

If what is out now sells then I don't see why not. Their other movie figures should bring in sales so I think One:12 will be around for a while as yet.

Well, I'm still not sure what the hold up is with getting Sulu out in other countries. He's out in the US and Asia, but, still not in the UK. I bought him from the same seller as I got Spock from and their estimated delivery is now, at the latest, 3 October. Even Kirk could be out in the US by then, what could be the issue I wonder!? Did Spock take a long time to reach the UK!?

I've asked Mezco about this and it'll be interesting to hear what they have to say..

Last edited:
Spock hasn't even reached Germany yet. Apparently swimming through the channel with those tiny arms takes a while...

I see, that's a bit annoying. You'd think Mezco would want to reach as many countries as possible. It's doubly annoying that we can't get them any cheaper as we have to factor in shipping, import duty and VAT. If we could get them straight from Mezco it would be so much easier.

Its been a little while but if I remember correctly, Spock was a little over 2 months getting over here. I ordered from forbidden planet, as I have done for Sulu and they're expecting him the end of next week. (But as always, take FP's dates with a pinch of salt!)

Mmm, ok, maybe mine might not take so long then, we shall see... Still not sure enough about Kirk, I'd have to see in hand pics before deciding about him.

I got this one liner as a reply to my email: Right now it been a lot of delays in shipment we have a lot now as well Thank you

I know! Looks like we'll just have to sit tight. I have decided to PO Kirk next week. What with having Spock and awaiting Sulu, at the end of the day, it seemed rude not to.

Back