Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a review of the Visual History book on YouTube and included in the book is a page of the script. A couple boardies on Technodrome transcribed it.

If it's a page of the actual shooting script and you go by the 1 page = 1 minute rule, we will get your first FULL glimpse of the Turtles about 24mins in. But I'm sure the subway fight will happen before that so there will be glimpses. Sounds about right though for an origin movie. Some backstory, intro to April/Vernon/Channel 4, some shady business, over-edited shadowy fight scene in the dark...Turtle reveal.

Here's the transcript -

White draft - 4/23/13
CONTINUED

Raph:
Spoken like a true Boy scout

Leo:
You think I asked to be the Leader of this outfit. Raph? You think i wanted this? Splinter chose Me. I'm Just Doing My duty.

Mikey:
Ha. Doodie

Raph:
Some "duty" - Risking our necks every night for surface-dwellers who'd lock us up in a zoo, or worse, if they knew we existed. You saw how that chick looked at us......
{stepping INTO THE LIGHT}
...like we were freaks

The other turtle fallow raphael into the light. Leonardo shakes his head, disapointed in his brother. And is the first time we've really seen the turtles out of the shadows. They look like heroes, but i different kind of hero. They don't relish their victory. They're just teenagers, They're Freaking tired. And they want to unwind

Mikey:
Maybe if we save enough people, if we do enough good, we'll be accepted up there, Whaddya think.....?

Donnie:
Grow up Mikey....

Leo:
I think... That we must be doing this for a reason. I just dont know what that reason is...

The turtle shuffle into their lair. Leo keeps his armor and Swords strapped on, but the other start slowly tossing off their armor and their weapons

Splinter: The bonds of family are stronger than steel...

The turtles spin back..As SPLINTER step out of the dark. The humanoid version of the lab rat we met in OUR opening. Mutated and wizened, with brown hair, gray in places, scoliosis back, four feet tall, carrying a walking stick

https://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=47262

raphael's face looks really really weird

ZCVY8GQ.jpg

So far everything looks great. I'd have to say TF was a warmup for Bay to practice on for his 80's interests, and it looks like he's hitting his stride here and has perfected his craft. This is going to be the movie to beat, probably going to dethrone Avengers as top CBM and I don't see anything else coming close after this.

5055032357_69d1d1be72_b.jpg
So far everything looks great. I'd have to say TF was a warmup for Bay to practice on for his 80's interests, and it looks like he's hitting his stride here and has perfected his craft. This is going to be the movie to beat, probably going to dethrone Avengers as top CBM and I don't see anything else coming close after this.

I'd love to know how Ralphs shades and Donnies goggles and other gumf stay on whilst they prance about fighting etc.

The designs are so bad and not thought out!!

Dumb.

Bri

I'd love to know how Ralphs shades and Donnies goggles and other gumf stay on whilst they prance about fighting etc.

The designs are so bad and not thought out!!

Dumb.

Bri

like this:

qmcsS5t.gif

Also I didn't know their skates had rockets

3UA1tIz.gif

Was this sarcasm?

raphael's face looks really really weird

View attachment 108639

See I dont really have a problem with some of this but only a few things tick me off more than anything. The damn sunglasses. Why? The point? There is none. What the hell does he need them for? Maybe the sunlight hurts there eyes when they are above?
Donnie looks like my grandmother. Those stupid ass Glasses can see the future its ridiculous.
I never liked the full bandanna on the turtles. I hated it in next mutation and hate it here but i'll let this pass since it looks like raph has some sort of bandanna.

Back