Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vomit.gif

My work here is done.

You poor bastards need something to get that oprah video out of your head. Allow me to help.

A little NSFW without turning your volume down or adding headphones.

Yup, I like the designs, I've stated it from the beginning, actually, a lot of people said the same but haven't showed up ever since :lol

Well, tbh I expect nothing from this movie, sure, people hare it HERE, but I've seen that the attitude from the casual audience is really positive, people do want to see the movie.

Then again, there are people out there who are excited for transformers.

No worries! I'm still here! :wave Distracted by other threads. :lol

I've been defending the overall designs since they dropped the maquette photos.

I'm a little lackluster on the faces though. But I'm looking forward to the film just to be entertained, I'm not looking to crush every little detail of it like others are or complain about their childhoods being raped again.

:lol I just noticed Mikey has toes! :rotfl This movie is just getting too strange for me. Giant toed turtles! :lol

Lack of marketing and poor merchandise leads me to believe the studios dont really care about this movie and expect it to flop which is odd for a turtle movie. You'd expect them to go all out with marketing and toys.

Back