Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qmcsS5t.gif

I see Raph is still wearing those stupid sunglasses!

I am so glad that this just looks like a bad movie to me and not a film that is screwing up something that I hold dear to my heart.... I really feel for all you TMNT fans... I really hate the new look.

How big were these guys in the comics... A friend of mine use to have the originals and I read those but I don't remember.

That is a big problem I have with these new guys... They are just so freaking huge... I have a hard time excepting them as Teenagers. When one of them speaks in the trailer it seems wrong that such a young voice is coming out of the characters mouth.

I always pictured these guys being shorter then 6 foot.... You know... Teenager size... Not saying I am right at all. Never watched the cartoon and while I have seen the earlier films I just accepted how they looked because the looked and moved really good... So size was not an issue.

This new Hulked out look is just too much IMO.

I know I am not saying anything new... Just looking at these new photos and the trailer and saying WTF.

I am so glad that this just looks like a bad movie to me and not a film that is screwing up something that I hold dear to my heart.... I really feel for all you TMNT fans... I really hate the new look.

I'm sure Michael Bay will find something you love and take a dump on it one day.:panic:

Just wait until he reboots Jaws--except Jaws is a Tiger shark (to make him edgy) and half the movie is him swimming away from slow-motion underwater explosions. Also, he'll add a random Victoria Secret model to play a marine biologist that only wears bikinis but never gets in the water. Quint will be a legendary shark wrestler played by Mark Wahlberg. BOOM! $300 million domestic box office.

So far everything looks great. I'd have to say TF was a warmup for Bay to practice on for his 80's interests, and it looks like he's hitting his stride here and has perfected his craft. This is going to be the movie to beat, probably going to dethrone Avengers as top CBM and I don't see anything else coming close after this.

1bgw.jpg

For a movie that everyone is sure to hate there's a lot of "I'll see it anyway" attitude around the net.

Perhaps the majority like the look of it but are too scared to go against the grain of bay-hate so pretend to hate it and use the old 'it's gonna be a hilarious train wreck ' excuse so they can still see.

God. Even as 9 year old kid I hated the 'Out of our Shells' ********. lol And I'm just now noticing...they are literally our of their shells.

For a movie that everyone is sure to hate there's a lot of "I'll see it anyway" attitude around the net.

Perhaps the majority like the look of it but are too scared to go against the grain of bay-hate so pretend to hate it and use the old 'it's gonna be a hilarious train wreck ' excuse so they can still see.

Yup, I like the designs, I've stated it from the beginning, actually, a lot of people said the same but haven't showed up ever since :lol

Well, tbh I expect nothing from this movie, sure, people hare it HERE, but I've seen that the attitude from the casual audience is really positive, people do want to see the movie.

Then again, there are people out there who are excited for transformers.

I'm sure Michael Bay will find something you love and take a dump on it one day.:panic:

Just wait until he reboots Jaws--except Jaws is a Tiger shark (to make him edgy) and half the movie is him swimming away from slow-motion underwater explosions. Also, he'll add a random Victoria Secret model to play a marine biologist that only wears bikinis but never gets in the water. Quint will be a legendary shark wrestler played by Mark Wahlberg. BOOM! $300 million domestic box office.

Vomit.gif

Back