Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a0fced7.jpg

Has this been posted yet? Looks like Edward Scissorhands on steroids and in armor... :slap:

I'll admit Shredder's costume was always highly impractical for a ninja master, but I could over look it, because he was the head of the Foot and rarely went into the field. But there is no way he could even move in that thing. Much less move like a Ninja. This is classic Bay overdesign, and "badass" dudebro mentality.

im surprised something like that didn't appear in the movie "Machete"

Maybe it will be an "Iron Man" type of suit where it is mechanical and it doesn't matter how heavy it is and he will be able to move freely

no different than Spiderman VS Iron Rhino :dunno Bay is just ahead of the game.

(The funny thing is that because of Shredder being Iron Man like, I can already see Hot Toys making a Shredder to please the Iron Man fans)

but look at hot toys, maybe bay is a Hot Toys fan and wants them to make a figure of shredder :lol

I wouldn't even touch a TMNT Hot Toys unless it was the original film. Hot Toys would milk the **** out of shredder. Here's Shredder, Eric Sachs with briefcase, battle damaged shredder, shredder 2.0, Concept Art Shredder, shredder with Foot clan soldier, Eric Sachs in tennis outfit.

A look at a theatre standee. Nice to see some actual renders (I think) instead of that terrible same promo art over and over...

news_illustre_1403167101_723.jpg

news_illustre_1403167100_826.jpg

Why does Mikey look like he's about to steal someone's soul in that standee. His eyes are dark and his expression is creepy

I wouldn't even touch a TMNT Hot Toys unless it was the original film. Hot Toys would milk the **** out of shredder. Here's Shredder, Eric Sachs with briefcase, battle damaged shredder, shredder 2.0, Concept Art Shredder, shredder with Foot clan soldier, Eric Sachs in tennis outfit.

I'm sure anybody would grab the 90s movie turtles if they were ever made in high quality. If hot toys was smart enough they would do it and bring in a huge fanbase. There is a lot of demand for accurate depictions of turtle figures.

Back