Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BrokenRecord.gif

Again though, I like to see a movie before I completely write it off. ;) I think it will be better than 'you guys' are expecting. Not that I expect half of 'you guys' to give it a chance. The designs don't bother in the slightest anymore (a bit jarring at first, but I've more than warmed up to them, and the effects they've show so far sell them very well), and we don't know exactly how they're are portraying Shredder. 'White Shredder' may very well turn out to be Ultrom Shredder. So I'll judge that when I have all the facts.

For the poster reveal thing, Leo is almost full so his poster will be revealed soon. I'm guess it will be the same images as the Standee.

edit - LEO's poster has been revealed.

large_leonardo_blue_EbrDZWQrQN66dZy.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure what they did to Leo's face. He too jowly and his lack of lips now looks odd (maybe an attempt to make him look more like Knoxville??). Mikey... best pic of him yet, but his lips are a little too pronounced. Not as bad as the promo art though.

Also, coming from a photographer - not a flattering angle for either.

^ I don't get it? What are you poiting out there?

Again though, I like to see a movie before I completely write it off. ;) I think it will be better than 'you guys' are expecting. Not that I expect half of 'you guys' to give it a chance. The designs don't bother in the slightest anymore (a bit jarring at first, but I've more than warmed up to them, and the effects they've show so far sell them very well), and we don't know exactly how they're are portraying Shredder. 'White Shredder' may very well turn out to be Ultrom Shredder. So I'll judge that when I have all the facts.

For the poster reveal thing, Leo is almost full so his poster will be revealed soon. I'm guess it will be the same images as the Standee.

edit - LEO's poster has been revealed.

large_leonardo_blue_EbrDZWQrQN66dZy.jpg

This is badass :rock:rock:rock

Not sure what they did to Leo's face. He too jowly and his lack of lips now looks odd (maybe an attempt to make him look more like Knoxville??). Mikey... best pic of him yet, but his lips are a little too pronounced. Not as bad as the promo art though.

Also, coming from a photographer - not a flattering angle for either.

You read my mind! Worst pic of Leo so far and the best of Mikey. Most likely the angle.

Though they do have a lot of "accessories". I do like that they are essentially made from gathered junk. The "NYC" pin on Leo's strap is a nice touch to honor the Turtles' home city and the duct tape on Mikey's pants really echoes that these guys just get what they can from the sewers.

I also like that Mikey's strap across his chest is cobbled together from an airplane seat belt, complete with the "LIFT" buckle. Nice touch!

You read my mind! Worst pic of Leo so far and the best of Mikey. Most likely the angle.

Though they do have a lot of "accessories". I do like that they are essentially made from gathered junk. The "NYC" pin on Leo's strap is a nice touch to honor the Turtles' home city and the duct tape on Mikey's pants really echoes that these guys just get what they can from the sewers.

I also like that Mikey's strap across his chest is cobbled together from an airplane seat belt, complete with the "LIFT" buckle. Nice touch!

Exactly, that is precisely why I like these, I like the fact that they're not overdesigned per say, they just have a lot of junk they likely found and put on, it seems rather natural that they would do that, to me.

Some dudes on the technodrome say the trailer is awesome, has some dubstep in it but what doesnt. Anyway Now all people need to do is unlock donnie and the trailer will be in HD.

Back