Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Donatello deflecting bullets with his bo?

Yep. He's Deadpool.

No wait, Leo has two swords...

Just like a Comic Book Character...crazy eh? :dunno

Yes, Cause in Bayworld ninjas can defy the laws of physics.

:slap It's a MOVIE based off of a Comic Book, or at very least based off of a cartoon based off a comic book. Take it whichever way you'd like.

This isn't a documentary guys...you do realize that right? It's not real. It's all made up. Things ARE going to happen that couldn't and wouldn't happen in real life. :wave

Teenage mutant ninja turtles....

nuff said.

:goodpost:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...this isn't the 90's turtles. If you want the 90's turtles, go watch the 90's movie. It's still there. Go. Go now.

Awesome trailer! I like the jokes about the "Batman voice" and finding April.

Also...Eric Sachs talking to a mysterious bald, perhaps Oriental, character? Mentioning "upgrading your armor"? Could very well be Oroku Saki right there!!!!!

This just looks fun, I'm not expecting it to be the picture-perfect Turtles flick but one that captures the "spirit" and entertains me. This trailer tipped it a little more for me in that direction.

Those fair weather fans really came out in force today to pretend they like TMNT. :lol Can't wait til this bombs and they go back away.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...this isn't the 90's turtles. If you want the 90's turtles, go watch the 90's movie. It's still there. Go. Go now.

It ain't the new Turtles either. Nick already proved they have that locked down when they got the number one selling toy line last year.

This is just a fart bubble in time.

Shredder is a robot. They say so in the trailer. Anyone ok with that needs to be stopped.

Did anyone else catch Will Arnett say "four turtles, one's fighting a robot samurai"? Maybe the walking swiss army knife isn't really the Shredder.

Those fair weather fans really came out in force today to pretend they like TMNT. :lol Can't wait til this bombs and they go back away.

You're gonna wait for a long time, good or bad, this movie is not gonna bomb.

Also, no one's pretending, it's one thing that everyone goes with the mindless hate flow, and another thing that a few people actually like what they see, fan or not.

I wonder if Hot Toys will make figures of the Turtles, Splinter and Shredder.

Shredder,absolutely.

Shredder is a robot. They say so in the trailer. Anyone ok with that needs to be stopped.

sir, please dont be ignorant sir :nono

FUU3w5l.png

At your service. :D

I liked them as a child but that did not continue through my primary development years into adulthood so I won't be offended by anything in it that contradicts or messes with the comics, the cartoon, the previous movies etc. The trailer just made me a little bit curious.

Just saw the trailer and I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

"Oh look, he's doing his Batman voice."

Okay, I'm buy a drink to whoever that wrote that. :rotfl

Back