Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H4YYkOx.jpg

The line about "aliens" means that someone was aware of the fan backlash. There still might be hope for this movie. :lol

Brostep turdles.

I don't think they could have made that shredder look any more ridiculous if they tried, it looks like a 4 year old's drawing came to life :lol

Those fair weather fans really came out in force today to pretend they like TMNT. :lol Can't wait til this bombs and they go back away.

It ain't the new Turtles either. Nick already proved they have that locked down when they got the number one selling toy line last year.

This is just a fart bubble in time.

Shredder is a robot. They say so in the trailer. Anyone ok with that needs to be stopped.

:goodpost: How can anyone give the way Shredder looks a pass? It's ridiculous. And The Winter Soldier was based on a comic book, and it didn't look like an ADHD 4 year old hopped up on cocaine and monster designed it. The foot are now a paramilitary organization. So where does any of the ninja stuff come from? The NICK show manages to get everything right simply by trying. Other than the names, this gets nothing right about the basic story of TMNT. This looks like what Bay did to Transformers all over again. Even using the stupid dubstep. Why create mood with a score when you can just go with what a 50 year old exec thinks kids like.

Those fair weather fans really came out in force today to pretend they like TMNT. :lol Can't wait til this bombs and they go back away.

That's what happens when they see pretty looking posters followed by a trailer with Megan Fox's ass and Robo-Shredder. Bay knows how to suck people in so that he gets his fat paycheck.

Shredder looks stupid but what has me happy is the fact that a little alien might be inside the suit :lol if that suit happens to be for an Utrom that is going to be so awesome

:goodpost: How can anyone give the way Shredder looks a pass? It's ridiculous. And The Winter Soldier was based on a comic book, and it didn't look like an ADHD 4 year old hopped up on cocaine and monster designed it. The foot are now a paramilitary organization. So where does any of the ninja stuff come from? The NICK show manages to get everything right simply by trying. Other than the names, this gets nothing right about the basic story of TMNT. This looks like what Bay did to Transformers all over again. Even using the stupid dubstep. Why create mood with a score when you can just go with what a 50 year old exec thinks kids like.

Dude...... It's Michael bay. No one is expecting a masterpiece. Shredder looks like megaton and the turtles are huge wearing clothes. That's just how he thinks.

This looks awful. The plot will mainly focus on Ralph saving his brothers. Lame.
Turtle are too big, look like shrek, way too much equipment and their voices are terrible. I hope this movie fails horribly.

Didn't Ralph save his brothers in every single adaptation of TMNT? Splinter get hurt... turtles swear revenge, save April a few times.....I swear I've seen this before. :lol

Didn't Ralph save his brothers in every single adaptation of TMNT? Splinter get hurt... turtles swear revenge, save April a few times.....I swear I've seen this before. :lol

that's exactly what happened in the first live action movie and what happen in the CGI movie

that's exactly what happened in the first live action movie and what happen in the CGI movie

In 1990, Raphael actually needs saving by his brothers, not the other way around. When he has his tantrum and goes to the roof, and gets annihilated and thrown through a skylight.

Although really, the foursome would have gotten stomped / burned to death if it wasn't for Casey.

In 1990, Raphael actually needs saving by his brothers, not the other way around. When he has his tantrum and goes to the roof, and gets annihilated and thrown through a skylight.

Although really, the foursome would have gotten stomped / burned to death if it wasn't for Casey.

Don't forget Raph also got captured in TMNT II and was used as bait by Shredder.

Splinter was never hurt in the CGI film. Leo is the only turtle that needs to be saved.

And in the 1990 film Raph has to be saved from the Foot by his brothers. What movies were you watching.

Back