Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The show is fun-at least last season was. This one so far is so-so. Still like it though and the sculpt is killer.

This and True Blood are the only tv I watch anymore. Practically everything else is reality show garbage of some sort.

I sent a deposit a couple days but not on the list. Not sure how this works and don't know if it really matters. I talked to Z via PM already.

I sent a deposit a couple days but not on the list. Not sure how this works and don't know if it really matters. I talked to Z via PM already.

Hey sorry, I'm doing the list so I just didn't know you had sent the deposit, I'll add you.

this show is terrible and the actor thi is based on is one of the worst i've ever seen. but thats a nie sculpt.

lol. Tell us how you really feel.
Totally disagree with you Prog.

Anyway I totally missed this thread. Sculpt looks nice, too bad Im broke right now.

What are some accessories that can be used on this figure?

I've got a Narrow Shoulder TT in hand, my tan suit is on it's way from Hong Kong, I've got some green Aviators I hope can be recolored to be brown/orange, and am sure to end up with a 9mm. I'd like a wrist watch and to get more accurate shoes than the ones that come with the suit.

I was thinking other stuff could include a thing of C4, a cell phone, and a yogurt cup but that stuff is all likely harder to find or would have to be custom made. Sam would be nice to have beside him... *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

What are some accessories that can be used on this figure?

I've got a Narrow Shoulder TT in hand, my tan suit is on it's way from Hong Kong, I've got some green Aviators I hope can be recolored to be brown/orange, and am sure to end up with a 9mm. I'd like a wrist watch and to get more accurate shoes than the ones that come with the suit.

I was thinking other stuff could include a thing of C4, a cell phone, and a yogurt cup but that stuff is all likely harder to find or would have to be custom made. Sam would be nice to have beside him... *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

would love a sam sculpt but the interset is not there so i'll settle for michael

There is a Bruce Cambell figure coming out from the My Name is Bruce movie. He has the hawaiian shirt too. All you'd have to do is add a little grey to the hair and maybe a 5 oclock shadow. I'd love a Fiona.

6a00d8341c571153ef0115705f17f1970b-300wi

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDH14942lg.jpg

Last edited:
would love a sam sculpt but the interset is not there so i'll settle for michael

Are you sure? I'd buy 1. So would my brother. Seems like there were more than a few people in the Evil Dead Ash commision thread that were interested in an older Bruce/ Sam sculpt.

Are you sure? I'd buy 1. So would my brother. Seems like there were more than a few people in the Evil Dead Ash commision thread that were interested in an older Bruce/ Sam sculpt.

dont get me wrong i want a evil dead ash but would aso like to have sam too

dont get me wrong i want a evil dead ash but would aso like to have sam too

Oh, I'm not suggesting we skip ED Ash and get Sam instead. First things first. I just think we could get 10 people together for a Sam sculpt commision.

By the way, did you hear they are talking about doing a direct to video Burn Notice movie prequel that woud focus on what Sam was up to before Michael got dropped in Miami. Very exciting. For me, anyway.

Back