Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome.
The neck looks a little too thick to me, but I imagine there is only so much that can be done about that. That would be my only criticism.

EDIT: Checked out some more pics of Jeffrey Donovan and it's not as "a little too thick" as I thought.

picture.php

I think the hair's a little too high but other than that perfect.

Wow! It even has that weird little smirk. I like it. Though, I would agree that the hair could be sculpted a little lower or more forward. I think it's 95% there, other than the top of the hair.

picture.php

I think the hair's a little too high but other than that perfect.

I think your right, the back of the hair could be brought down, I think the front of the hair is a good height though, looking at the profile pics.

The face looks really good. The expression is perfect.

I think your right, the back of the hair could be brought down, I think the front of the hair is a good height though, looking at the profile pics.

The face looks really good. The expression is perfect.

Now that you mention it, I think you are right. Just the back of the hair on top of the head needs to be "combed forward" a little.

I think it very good thought the hair is off as stated-needs to be lowered.
weston-1.jpg
[/IMG]

With that being changed it will be a winner.

Looking good. I too have the tan suit waiting. I also have a True Type narrow shouldered body, light blue shirt, black shoes, black belt, sunglasses, and a wrist watch. Love the Morgan Freeman sculpt you sent me, dead on.

Old Grandpa

Last edited:
any good place to get a nice 1/6 suit for this guy i either want black or the tan look can anyone put me in the right place

Well the Saturday suit is awesome-but hard to find. I'll keep an eye out.

I got one yesterday but I certainly paid through the nose... the only thing that made me do it was with that item in hand its an incredibly simple custom.

No kidding, its perfect for Mikey. I have the blue dress shirt from the set, and will probably just use that and Harvey Dent's pants with a cell phone and handgun until I can find a tan suit a bit cheaper.

Back