Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that up there. But 130$ for a full custom figure is not to bad(suit,hs,body)

3799228585_432831492c.jpg

3800049070_e0dc28ef4c.jpg

3800048616_dcd2b9c968.jpg

3800048714_bdf35efd97.jpg

3799229027_7622463022.jpg

3800048962_43371fe5a2.jpg

I gave him a hair cut and tweaked a few things, this is probably the final version,
cheers

Last edited:
3799229333_9554e7a844.jpg

3799229419_7d480a7d56.jpg

and here is a few pics of him with glasses, its not the best, but probably the best existing choice, it has a magnifying effect which is annoying, and I photoshopped the orange tint, cheers

Last edited:
Wow that up there. But 130$ for a full custom figure is not to bad(suit,hs,body)

He is really a bland figure though for $130. I want one. Especially after the hair cut. It looks so much better than the first offering. I don't have the money. If I did, I'd be very tempted to buy this.

Those glasses don't look very screen accurate to me. Botht he frames and lens color are off. I think some aviator glasses from GI Joe or some other military product would be great as far as the frames go. But the lenses would be the wrong color still. I wouldn't know how to go about changing them from green to orange/brown.

Is there anyone out there willing to make some custom glasses for all those who buy a Michael headsculpt? The glasses would really complete the look even though he'd look fine just in a suit with a 9mm in hand.

You can remove the green with paint thinner, but you have to be careful sometimes it makes the plastic brittle. If it works, then you would just use a clear orange. You may have to repaint the frames as well.

You can remove the green with paint thinner, but you have to be careful sometimes it makes the plastic brittle. If it works, then you would just use a clear orange. You may have to repaint the frames as well.

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a whirl and see what happens.

PayPal deposit sent! Put me up on this list! :rock

Np man, added.

When I spoke with z last week he mentioned casting would likely take place mid-week this week coming up, so anyone else on the fence needs to get a deposit sent pretty soon or you may miss out.

this show is terrible and the actor thi is based on is one of the worst i've ever seen. but thats a nie sculpt.

Back