MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice?

I can see what you mean about the parka. It needs to be baggier.

I have not watched the movie yet. It is any good?

Meh, I'll never display her with it.

I have the 1/6 Alice from "Resident Evil: Extinction" [CONTEMPORY ZOMBIE KILLER] by Brother Production, so I was thinking of changing the outfit out and put it on the HT body. Then change the hair color with paint to a blondish brown on the new head sculpt. Do you think that would look good with this fig?

So you'd put the brothers production clothes on this figure basically? then Paint up this headsculpt to have lighter hair?

The only thing is the hairstyle. it's different in extinction than it is in Afterlife. Not just hair color.

I have the 1/6 Alice from "Resident Evil: Extinction" [CONTEMPORY ZOMBIE KILLER] by Brother Production, so I was thinking of changing the outfit out and put it on the HT body. Then change the hair color with paint to a blondish brown on the new head sculpt. Do you think that would look good with this fig?

The choice of two hair pieces would at least give the option of going back to the Afterlife look if you wanted to.

Biojex said:
Meh, I'll never display her with it.

Yeah, I have plenty of figures whose coats remain in their boxes, simply because they would hide all the other cool stuff if they were wearing them.

It's a ploy to encourage us to buy more than one figure to utilize all the clothing options!

Though this is one figure that I would consider buying two of, unless another version was announced.

The changeable hair might be useful if HT were going to reuse this sculpt for other Milla roles, such as for The Fifth Element or The Messenger.

So you'd put the brothers production clothes on this figure basically? then Paint up this headsculpt to have lighter hair?

The only thing is the hairstyle. it's different in extinction than it is in Afterlife. Not just hair color.

Yeah, just noticed that. It will not look the best, I guess.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, just noticed that. It will not look the best, I guess.

It would look closer if it was a 'wet' look.

milla_icon882.jpg

But it was still longer in Extinction.

The choice of two hair pieces would at least give the option of going back to the Afterlife look if you wanted to.

Yeah, I have plenty of figures whose coats remain in their boxes, simply because they would hide all the other cool stuff if they were wearing them.

It's a ploy to encourage us to buy more than one figure to utilize all the clothing options!

Though this is one figure that I would consider buying two of, unless another version was announced.

The changeable hair might be useful if HT were going to reuse this sculpt for other Milla roles, such as for The Fifth Element or The Messenger.

That is a good idea. Will have to think this over and wait till the official pics to come out. Then I will decide if I should get two for that reason.

Thanks for your opinion.

To answer your post above. Yeah the wet look would look great too and it looks like it could work with HT head sculpt possibly.

humm just looking at these pictures in may just have to grab this one,,up to now ive got HT's from Terminator,predator,and Alien,oh and waiting on my iron man MKIV....
.... will be nice to expand into another licence

I think this figure looks way better then Black Widow and Abigail..had not interest in those at all.

This figure looks more rugged and bad ass.

I agree... I hope the Sucker Punch girls come out just as awesome! :rock

I think this figure looks way better then Black Widow and Abigail..had not interest in those at all.

This figure looks more rugged and bad ass.
black widow looks like her shoulders popped out of the sockets. with this new tt body she would look much better. abigail is overrated imo, tons of accessories cannot hide how unsexy and mediocre that fig really is.

this new tt body gives me hope for cooler sexier future female figs. who's next in line? quorra?

It was the worst movie I saw in 2010, and probably in 2009 and 2008 for that matter. It was really really bad.

But the figure kicks ass.

I probably agree after rewatching it. Maybe not the worst. The 3d made it alittle better. It is actually really awesome muted.

Hahaha

while "high and listening to Moby"?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/auRbohkQafc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/auRbohkQafc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

it's got a saxophone in it. New yorks alright if you like saxophones.

When will we get official pics???

When will we see the specs of the figure???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back