MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice?

i mean i will get it only becuase i liked her in the first one, but in every other movie i found alice to be obnoxious but that just me. I love this fire tho

How does that compare when it comes to the production pieces? Do they put the same effort in?
Close but they always put more effort into the prototypes. The difference between the proto and final beserker were very different in the head sculpt. There was a lot more detail on the proto berserker head.

trying to decide if the movie line would fit with the game line or not...can't say i'd want a movie chris after getting the res 5 STARS chris...but who knows, maybe they'll prove me wrong

^Me too................

I hope HT makes her sword metal.

there were pics of her already from that expo but think they were taken down saw them over at the onesixth forum

The face wasn't approved by Milla or her representatives, and since it is a licensed property, they could not (or should not have) shown it in its entirety in public. Haven't heard any word that all the legal stuff was worked out between the actress and HT, so until then the release date on this figure is in limbo land.

The face wasn't approved by Milla or her representatives, and since it is a licensed property, they could not (or should not have) shown it in its entirety in public. Haven't heard any word that all the legal stuff was worked out between the actress and HT, so until then the release date on this figure is in limbo land.

not what i wanted to hear! :slap:gah::monkey2

I think he means "yet"

Yes.

Could be the same issue(s) that delayed the Mk IV RDJr HS? It's all speculation right now, but I'm sure it's just a temporary delay until all that legal stuff/scheduling stuff is worked out.

for anyone who hasnt seen the pics they are up over at one sixthwarriors forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back