MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice?

Finally saw the movie. I was hoping I'd like it enough to warrant me purchasing this but alas it was not ment to be. I'll admit I enjoyed it more than the last 2 movies but the fight with Wesker and the scenes with the Executioner are the only things I liked about the movie. If they make a movie Wesker though, I might be tempted to pick him up though and replace the head with a VG Wesker.

I wish this would go up for preorder soon it is one of my most wanted hot toy figure. I also hope they make wesker from the movie and the executuioner.

I'm a mila fan. I hope this gets going sooner than later.

Any recent news on this figure? Hoping this goes up for sale next now that Thor's up.

It's all up to Milla and her camp at this point.

Why would they make a movie wesker, other than the head the clothes is the same as the videogame Wesker

I will be so disappointed if HT doesn't get the final ok on the likeness. I want this figure bad.

even with the flick being jus meh... I'd still probablly buy this.

I just wonder why they decided to go for this version. IMO The first movie is much more iconic

resident-evil-milla-jovovich.jpg

I just wonder why they decided to go for this version. IMO The first movie is much more iconic

resident-evil-milla-jovovich.jpg

They will be doing an Alice from each film..so we will get this version,just not right now, and given that afterlife just came out that being the first figure make's sense.

They will be doing an Alice from each film..so we will get this version,just not right now, and given that afterlife just came out that being the first figure make's sense.

Wow, I had no idea. Is this something confirmed or just wishful thinking/speculation?

Wow, I had no idea. Is this something confirmed or wishful thinking/speculation?

Hot toys confirmed it in some interview, read near the start of this thread and you will find more info on it:)

^^Thank you! I don't know how I missed that!!!

2070-2007-09-25-17:57:32_1.jpg
:love:bunnydanc:banana:elefant:bouncin:ghost:rock::lol

We need Apoclypse Jill, the Executioner and most of all NEMESIS before another Alice :lecture And I will continue to remind HT of that untill it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back