MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice?

We need Apoclypse Jill, the Executioner and most of all NEMESIS before another Alice :lecture And I will continue to remind HT of that untill it happens.

QFT :lecture Please tell me after acquiring the license for all the movies they will make the most wanted of them all.... nemesis!!! I mean what a waste it would be if they didn't make him while having the master lisense!!!

I rather have ALL the Alices before any other character!

I don't play video games that much and I think the RE movies are incredibly weak movies but I love Mila and that figure looks great and I will get it.

I'd prefer a Fifth Element Mila but beggers can't be choosers. :)

Just for anyone who did not know about this:)

""Will Hot Toys be making Resident Evil Alice?
When asked which video game master piece he would love to develop?
<METAL GEAR SOLID>!!!
Howard: It's unfortunate the rights to produce the action figures is already with another company. Let's hope Hot Toys eventually gets to do it. I know some of the game designers and games developer of MGS are Hot Toys collectors and fans. Let's hope this is a good omen!

Finally, the breaking news! YES we are making Alice from the Resident Evil movie series!
Howard: We were really interested in making Alice when RE3: Extinction was released. But the rights to Milla Jovovich was out of reach. From the sales figures we are getting from the Resident Evil video game line, we have managed to convince her and things are really shaping up. It will happen!

Hot Toys is planning on releasing Alice from all 3 movies and this is going to be another milking cow. I am so looking forward to it but let's hope Hot Toys does not raise the price.

- reported by Luk Jun Hong (Apple Daily HK)
- provided by Zip
- translated by Tang [don't shoot me if it sucks]""

From the sales figures we are getting from the Resident Evil video game line, we have managed to convince her and things are really shaping up. It will happen!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl this line wont sell half as good as the video game line yea you got people who like the movies then you got alot who dont like them only time will tell

I will pickup all Alice's from all movies in 1/6.
Just becoz I love Milla, sooooo much... T_T

I'd pic up the best looking Mila figure! Which ever one of the RE movies that will be.

Should work now, good sir. After the link, the info is a bit down the page.

Thank you! Although now I will have to wait until they finish the server move :lol

Last edited:

I posted the "info" just a few post's up:)

haha Thank you too! You didn't gime the time to reply your post :wink1:

Great news indeed!!! I really hope this one sells well so that we can have other characters released...Jill

Milla Jovovich has a big fan base and Alice some kind of Ultimate Heroine in the movie. I'm pretty sure it will sell well.

yeah... but isn't there 4 movies?

I wonder if the'll make a Carlos and a Matt to?

I hope that once they announce this one that this is one of those figures that get released quickly, like Abigale Whistler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back