MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I like the clothing set, it fits perfect. Are you gonna custom a Rambo IV or just wait and see when HT will release one.

I have 2 Barney figures, one will either become a custom Rambo 4 or stay a 2nd Barney. Going to give HT a little time to just do Rambo themselves before taking on the work.

I have 2 Barney figures, one will either become a custom Rambo 4 or stay a 2nd Barney. Going to give HT a little time to just do Rambo themselves before taking on the work.

Hope it stays a Barney because I really really want a Rambo 4 and I don't got the talent to custom one.

Let's hope the poll that was on their website a few months ago means something.

Cobra,Rambo 4 or Rocky 1 is my guess would be next.
As much as i want all i hope we get a Classic 80's action hero Sly,been a while since we got that.

Last edited:
@MaulFan: Love the tatto & church scene. Hope you could make a Tool figure out of Whiplash & a custom Bruce Willis to add them in those scene.:monkey1 Nice shots as always bro!:clap Keep it up & Congrats on having Barney! :wink1:

Awesome Barney Ross shots, Sean.. And that Rambo 4 kitbash is ready to go sans the headsculpt.. Nice touch on the mounted machine gun! :clap

I also hope the Stallone survey meant something. I have been waiting for Hot Toys to make Rambo 4 too.. I can always have a Rambo 4 HS custom-made, but not until I know for sure that HT will not produce 'em. HT's Rambo 4 will kick every other custom out the door.

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Great pics of an excellent figure Maulfan, just goes to show how the lighting and pose can somehow change the expression of the figure from neutral to intense and so on. Bravo! :clap

Well, I finally ordered this bad boy from Cornerstorecomics.

Any one of you planning on kitbashing the rest of the cast ?, I will definitely, but I hope HT would announce something. Terry Crews' headsculpt is going to be difficult, I might sculpt it if I get there.

@MaulFan: Another great shots Sean! There's really something about your lighting that makes the figure look realistic. Nice Christmas bash too. Keep it up!

It was done as soon as I got the boxed set. I don't have time to take photos at the moment. How about you, has your Barney Ross arrived?

@LoneWolf: How's the settling of his clothe's dye bro? Are you done washing it? Post your Barney Ross figure here na hehe!:wink1:

It was done as soon as I got the boxed set. I don't have time to take photos at the moment. How about you, has your Barney Ross arrived?

Oh I see. Yup, but I still haven't got it yet cause I'm still saving some money for it cause my recent purchase of HT Dutch done a big damage in my wallet. :panic:

8.jpg

Mnnn ...I like that custom of Statham and looks really good!.:goodpost:

Could you post some more pictures of him Maulfan??
:pray:

Back