MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of knife is that?Where did you get it?It looks exactly like the real thing.AWESOME KNIFE Rock!:wink1:

Cool shots Entity:)

Has anyone replaced their Rambo 3 knife with a more movie accurate one?

I got this one:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270622910708&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

There's also this alternate paint scheme which is the one I got.

https://cgi.ebay.com/X33-15-1-6-Dra...ultDomain_0&hash=item3f019cc8ce#ht_4637wt_907

Yes sir. Camera and Barney is hand!

Now I just need to charge the battery :slap

You're gonna have alot of fun that's for sure,ive had mine for a month and i still pick it up and take pics of the smallest things that's really not that interesting :lol

No doubt, I've done all the prep work I can for his arrival so I can start snapping away once he's in my hands. Even though I got the Rambo PF over summer, it's been so long since getting a new, fun Stallone collectible, and this one is so nicely done.

Yeah a statue is a statue,they can be nice too but nowhere near as fun as figures.The day this figure arrived me i got THAT feeling,the feeling of something that i really cherish.I collect alot of stuff but the last time i was so excited over something was the Rocky 20" statue and the Rocky 3 figure.

Skipped Rocky, only thing that really appealled to me with him was the new headsculpt, I got Rambo 3 right when it came out.

Skipped Rocky, only thing that really appealled to me with him was the new headsculpt, I got Rambo 3 right when it came out.

Good for you, you start to collect HT early unlike most of us here who didn't catch it and have to backtrack old HT like Rambo III @ a ridiculous price..like I'm doin'.:slap

Lucky timing, nothing more, there's plenty that came out before I got into serous collecting and had money for it that I never got because now it's crazy money.

@Rock83: Great catch on that knife bro! It resembles that real knife of Barney.:hi5: HT should've made this instead of recycling Rambo's knife:slap

Do you have Rocky IV?If not then i assume no Clubber,Apollo or Drago either.

I have Rocky IV, while the sculpt is just ok by today's quality, it's clearly Stallone unlike Rambo 2. For me, out of Rocky 1-5, the Rocky 3/4 look with the flag shorts is what I came to know Rocky as growing up, as a kid I didn't like Rocky 2 and I didn't see Rocky for a long time, so that figure pretty much captures the character to my satisfaction for those first films.

Lucky timing, nothing more, there's plenty that came out before I got into serous collecting and had money for it that I never got because now it's crazy money.

Yah, I know..but we have no choice aren't we, unless we just pass on the old figs we want and live in regret.:monkey2

I have Rocky IV, while the sculpt is just ok by today's quality, it's clearly Stallone unlike Rambo 2. For me, out of Rocky 1-5, the Rocky 3/4 look with the flag shorts is what I came to know Rocky as growing up, as a kid I didn't like Rocky 2 and I didn't see Rocky for a long time, so that figure pretty much captures the character to my satisfaction for those first films.

How about Rocky III? You didn't get it? For me. that's the best Rocky figure..that's why I'm also lookin' for that figure right now together w/ Rambo III. :pray:

How about Rocky III? You didn't get it? For me. that's the best Rocky figure..that's why I'm also lookin' for that figure right now together w/ Rambo III. :pray:

It's the best made Rocky, though with only 2 that's not a hard competition, but, I don't like the gold Stallion costume, so I'd get the figure only to swap out the clothes, I considered getting the head for a swap but always saw it for like $65 or more, and it just wasn't worth that much to me.

Back