MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the best made Rocky, though with only 2 that's not a hard competition, but, I don't like the gold Stallion costume, so I'd get the figure only to swap out the clothes, I considered getting the head for a swap but always saw it for like $65 or more, and it just wasn't worth that much to me.

Ohh, yeh..for me the red, white & blue outfit of him is the more iconic look.:) Wow, that's a lot.:gah:

Of Rocky's they could make and haven't made yet, end of fight Rocky 2, and training or fight Rocky 6 are figures I'd really like to get.

See not for me, much like First Blood isn't iconic for me, growing up with the sequels of Rocky leaves me feeling the red white and blues are the iconic look, my desire for Rocky 2 and 6 figures is more based on love for what they represent, the end fight Rocky 2 as a symbol of his struggles and achievement to win, and Rocky 6 for everything he went through in that movie.

Me four!That's how i remembered Rocky with those street clothes on and also him wearing that grey sweat suit running through the streets of Philly.AADRIANNNNNNN!☺

I'd take any Sly figure they make and Rocky 1 gotta happen sooner or later.

Rocky IV is the ultimate presentation of Rocky to me as well,the sculpt is actually very good,but the Paintjob is not considering how old this one is.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

"Givv dee jab to mah freend heaaah,hee luvvs plaiin dee jungle...riiite?

I like that Mirror shot!

Back