MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's the 2nd figure to be released, I'm sure of that. :) Lots of knives, hehe.. :rock

2i77rly.jpg

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Looks like you need to skip the poseable action figure and wait for the Barney Ross statue.

:exactly:

This is the ultimate Rocky Hot Toys figure that HT didn't bother to do. I just don't understand how they released that second Clubber Lang in street gear and missed doing this one first.

Anyone ever wonder who the hell makes the decisions? this is the biggest know brainier ever:dunno

I'm glad they haven't yet. The sculpting and tailoring are lightyears better now than they were three years ago. Thankfully they didn't announce one yet.

Having said that, I'm ready now. :D

cr`; said:
that statham figure will be the greatest figure ever made - the guy looks EXACTLY the same in every movie he ever did. ht could release a new costume from every one of his movies every month and they would all fit the sculpt.

Watch HT make the beret non-removable. Hahaha. ;)

Good but expensive if you want to pay for shipping across the border. I'd PO from Big Bad.

I don't understand how eliminating that giant line across his chest will somehow turn this into a statue or kill the poseability. Why can;t it be a softer plastic that bends? I am not suggesting going back to rubber bodies, but I would like to display those tats without looking like his chest is a giant bra.

manzier.jpg

Back