MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something's also wrong with the eyes. I think he looks petrified/frozen/stunned.

Their Li is good, the statham and stallone aren't imo. They have an upcoming keanu reeves which looks amazing, also a danny trejo and a John Travolta I think. All of which look cool.

It looks like the action figure set is a TTL. Which Stallone head are you planning to put on it?

You have to use the heads with the necks (i.e. Rambo: First Blood Part 2 HALO Jumper version, First Blood M65 Jacket version) and use the short HT neck adapter to connect them:

HT-TT2010B-smallneck1.jpg

If you use the Headplay boxed head, it already has different neck adapters/connectors to suit whichever nude body you wanna use.

do any of you know if Stallone's head will fit on this figure, I was thinking of making a Get Carter custom?

https://cgi.ebay.com/YA02-02-1-6-TT...505?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0555f309

It looks like the action figure set is a TTL. Which Stallone head are you planning to put on it?

You have to use the heads with the necks (i.e. Rambo: First Blood Part 2 HALO Jumper version, First Blood M65 Jacket version) and use the short HT neck adapter to connect them:

HT-TT2010B-smallneck1.jpg

If you use the Headplay boxed head, it already has different neck adapters/connectors to suit whichever nude body you wanna use.

thanks LoneWolf, I would be using this head the Barney Ross for the goatee, does it look like it might fit or would the head be too large?

so that movie was pretty Bad@$$!!!

still not sure if it's a buy we'll have to see what the account looks like after christmas, but if Statham is made, I'm definitely getting both. :rock

Their Li is good, the statham and stallone aren't imo. They have an upcoming keanu reeves which looks amazing, also a danny trejo and a John Travolta I think. All of which look cool.

Didn't know they were doing a Keanu. Any pics somewhere ?.

This is their Jet Li:

5231678624_1a43dac0d5_b.jpg

The problem I see with headplay is that the sculptor tends to widen the heads, all the released heads are so wide making them look weird. Jet Li is an example.

Cheungkinmen, if you click the link to my customs thread the keanu pics will be within the last few pages I think. Or they're on OSW lol!

seeing the Jet Li on a TTL body, might not work putting Barney Ross head on one of these

do any of you know if the Barney Ross body fits any of the suits for other 1/6 figures or is it too big like the T-800 one?

Oh make these not so good and barely a likeness heads go away!!!

Both are very crudely made in my opinion.

Last edited:
im sorry but that Sly head look terrible,reminds me of this guy from "Big Trouble in little china"

The terminator from T1 was revealed in the same month as this and it has been released, wonder if this is next? Hope so!

Back