MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Craze! :clap Go ahead..then post some pics of Barney here..:monkey1

Yup he's awesome, my only complaint so far is there are just way too many badass ways to pose and display this guy, I can't make up my mind. :panic: I was concerned for about 5 min. if the beret was gonna look good or not, after futzin' with it a bit I got it to look cool so I am very happy with this one. :yess:

I'm really loving this figure! I've had him for 3 days now and he has been in a new pose every day! :rock :lol
He's just so easy to pose in a cool way. I thought the body would have very stiff joints like my T2 T-800 but he doesn't have those at all.
Barney is just a badass figure! Can't wait to take and post some pics over the weekend!!! :rock :rock :rock

Anyone figure out the best way to get the vest on? I'm afraid to separate the zipper in case it wasn't meant to be, but any other way to get the vest on involves more work than I want to put in.

Anyone figure out the best way to get the vest on? I'm afraid to separate the zipper in case it wasn't meant to be, but any other way to get the vest on involves more work than I want to put in.

I extended the straps on both sides to the maximum without them getting loose. Then I very carefully slid the vest on from the feet, like you would put on a pair of pants... Only pull it all the way up to his chest. The empty holsters are leather so with a bit of squeezing they are slimmer and it will fit.

When the vest is in place, just close the velcro shoulderstraps and pull the straps on the sides thight.

Hope my description makes a bit of sense!

I just loosened the side straps a little bit opened the shoulders up and slid it up on him starting at his feet working it up to the torso, then just tightened the sides back up and secured the shoulders. I didn't trust the look of that zipper with my big clumsy fingers either.

I extended the straps on both sides to the maximum without them getting loose. Then I very carefully slid the vest on from the feet, like you would put on a pair of pants... Only pull it all the way up to his chest. The empty holsters are leather so with a bit of squeezing they are slimmer and it will fit.

When the vest is in place, just close the velcro shoulderstraps and pull the straps on the sides thight.

Hope my description makes a bit of sense!

Yup that's the same thing I did, you beat me to it Entity... lol.:hi5:

Back