MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup he's awesome, my only complaint so far is there are just way too many badass ways to pose and display this guy, I can't make up my mind. :panic: I was concerned for about 5 min. if the beret was gonna look good or not, after futzin' with it a bit I got it to look cool so I am very happy with this one. :yess:

Ahaha! What a better way to complain for so much awesomeness of this figure..nice! :rotfl This should be the only complain we receive from HT..what's the best way to pose their freakin' figure?? haha! :lol

Post some pics and congrats again! :hi5:

Anyone figure out the best way to get the vest on? I'm afraid to separate the zipper in case it wasn't meant to be, but any other way to get the vest on involves more work than I want to put in.

Never had a problem with HT zippers. So long as you hold the end, and unzip it until you can push the left side up and out, it should unzip and rezip fine. Just remember to hold the right side in place while doing so.

First pic:

5436036633_e3d39419c2_b.jpg

Took it yesterday evening with the flash turned on. Enhanced it in Photoshop. I hope to be able to take some better pics in the daylight this weekend!

Just got my UPS notice and will be getting mine from CSC this coming Thursday!AWESOME!Can't wait!☺

just got my notice from CSC too, next week is gonna be awesome. i got hammerhead coming on monday, falconer on tuesday, and ross on thursday!! :yess:

Awesome pics Luka! And welcome to the forum!! :rock

Luka's here posting pics....

O'Hell yeah!

:clap

Amazing pics Luka,just perfect!

Yeah awesome pics luka can't wait for this guy to get here. I probably have a few weeks to wait though :(

Awesome Luka!!! Love every photo.. I commented on your thread also in OSW (LoneWolf26 of OSW).. This one looks like it is in 1:1 scale!!!! :clap

5403636565_4974ed7412_b.jpg

Hi Luka, nice to see you on here as well as OSW!

This guy is quick to get products, like 'OMG'. Plus his photos are ace!

Thank you guys!! I really appreciate your comments!! :rotfl

I only saw the movie once when it was in theaters, but wasn't his Expendables tat left unfinished? I know he spent most of the movie with it saying EXPEN or so and added to it at the end, but I thought it was only another letter and not the full word.

Can someone who has it or seen it more than I have say one way or the other? Is the tattoo accurate?

The tattoo is finished in the beginning of the movie, that's what the whole scene where we see it is about, Tool finishing the lettering for Barney.

I really like this particular one Entity, the composition, angle and lighting really speak to me.

5437899761_041a5da5b6_b.jpg

Has anyone replaced their Rambo 3 knife with a more movie accurate one?

You know I've got that waiting for my Barney, with slightly different paint scheme.

Barring any weather complications, which I don't forsee, tomorrow should finally be the day.

Back