1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Is the HS going to be replaced by a good one?

Ummm... The GOOD one is da one that we've seen before.
It can be replaced with SPOT-ON one but we all obviously do not care :lol

Actually, he's a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I'm not kidding. :D

AcquirePoniesDisregardEverything.jpg

releasing soon? how soon?

With much regret, I am on the phone calling sideshow to cancel my exclusive Superman. Too much stuff coming out at the same time. I hope one of you fine freaks gets it from the waitlist.

HT don't have much appeal with me anymore, but I will be keeping my order for the exclusive.

Used my reward points, got it for ~$15

A very simple request.

Like I said, I don't see Reeve here...

... yet since I'm a reasonnable guy, I ask nothing else than be convinved or proven wrong.

I've searched the net for pictures of Reeve to try and compare the likeness. Trouble is, it always the same pictures (and with those, I'm still unconvinced... except for a B&W one which shows a slight likeness), or some later pictures of Reeve where he was skinnier, and older, so no likeness either here.

So, does any talented guy here could make comparative shots with pictures where he considers the likeness to be obvious.

It's a serious request, I'm not trying to rekindle the debate or anything, as it's obvious we clearly don't see the same figure. I just wish to be convinced here as I'd like so much to be wrong!

Thanks in advance!

JP

So, does any talented guy here could make comparative shots with pictures where he considers the likeness to be obvious.

Sure. After I have my figure I'll take some pictures that mimic publicity shots and post them. The risk being it may be too late for you to order by then....

Devilof76; said:

I don't think there's any question the pony is more evil.

A very simple request.

Like I said, I don't see Reeve here...

... yet since I'm a reasonnable guy, I ask nothing else than be convinved or proven wrong.

I've searched the net for pictures of Reeve to try and compare the likeness. Trouble is, it always the same pictures (and with those, I'm still unconvinced... except for a B&W one which shows a slight likeness), or some later pictures of Reeve where he was skinnier, and older, so no likeness either here.

It's a serious request, I'm not trying to rekindle the debate or anything, as it's obvious we clearly don't see the same figure. I just wish to be convinced here as I'd like so much to be wrong!

Thanks in advance!

JP

get it.

judge it in person (or in hand, wa-re-vah)

if you still don't like it, sell it immediately.

i am pretty sure someone will want it more than you.

:peace

With much regret, I am on the phone calling sideshow to cancel my exclusive Superman. Too much stuff coming out at the same time. I hope one of you fine freaks gets it from the waitlist.

one of my friends did the same the other day. :gah:

Now, I'm getting it! Actually I'm getting three!

But I still try to understand why some see Reeve and I and some others don't.

It probably means we're not working with the same reference or have a different memory of the character.

Plus I'm tired of all the insults going around. That's why I think it would be constructive to have some fair comparison shots.

As for selling it if I don't like it, it's very unlikely as I collect 12" Supes. Even if they come with a better one later, I'll still keep one. Even if I don't think it looks like Reeve, I think it looks like an awesome Superman!

So if some guys say it's dead on Reeve, please show it to me! :D
Once again, I just want to be convinced!

get it.

judge it in person (or in hand, wa-re-vah)

if you still don't like it, sell it immediately.

i am pretty sure someone will want it more than you.

:peace

I cancelled mine too. I'm happy with my prepaid non ex.

I've noticed alot of people "cancelling" this, does that mean its shipping soon?

I've noticed alot of people "cancelling" this, does that mean its shipping soon?

We should have him in December as he comes out in November. See the link below my sig.

Also im buggered if im cancelling mine i cant wait to get him :)

Back