1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

He meant that gingers have no souls (let's face it) but they're better than Canadians, who occaisionally have souls, but their heads are weirdly constructed, often causing the contents to fall out.

1277317881-terrencenphilip.jpg

People have been known to get Canadian thoughts on their shoes. Like dog poop.

I personally have no soul whatsoever, and I'm Canadian. But I do have a psyche.

:D

I'll just enjoy my FREE healthcare and PROSPERING economy now, good chatting with you guys ;)

If you want all that with a great climate and awesome beaches come on down! (I'll supply the beer if you can bring some of your womenfolk - I personally find Aussie shielas a bit rough around the edges).

I hope the cape won't have an akward look to it when you're not doing flying poses because of the wires.
It is a cool idea with the wired cape for flying poses,but i will mostly pose my figure standing and i wish for a cape looking like this,the more natural look to it:

This figure is beautiful. :lecture

(And 3/4 of my ancestry came through Canada, so I only agree with 1/3 of my statement also.)

Looks amazing! Thinking on buying two of them.

If you want all that with a great climate and awesome beaches come on down! (I'll supply the beer if you can bring some of your womenfolk - I personally find Aussie shielas a bit rough around the edges).

Deal! I want the beaches!

Back