1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

With the new superman figure coming out soon, I'm starting to do some experimenting in prep to maybe do a special edition case for it. Here's a little preview:

picture.php

Oh that's great man!!
Make more! :D

Nice base. im still not sure if i should display him in his crystal base or make some sort of custom flying stand. I can't have this guy just standing like the rest of my figures lol.

Anyway to drill a hole in the "S" symbol for the clear pole to fit in?

Anyway to drill a hole in the "S" symbol for the clear pole to fit in?

That wouldn't be a problem, although not where I was headed with this particular idea. The pieces i made are too small for what I think you are asking for. heres a picture next to a dime for size comparison:

picture.php

PM me though and we can maybe figure out something like what you're talking about, could be pretty cool!

That wouldn't be a problem, although not where I was headed with this particular idea. The pieces i made are too small for what I think you are asking for. heres a picture next to a dime for size comparison:

picture.php

PM me though and we can maybe figure out something like what you're talking about, could be pretty cool!

That's some beautiful work you do there. Definitely interested.

With the new superman figure coming out soon, I'm starting to do some experimenting in prep to maybe do a special edition case for it. Here's a little preview:

picture.php

Oh wow- I'm in- price? Start going into business I think you'll have LOTS of customers!!!:clap

Count me in as well.

I would be interested. Looks great.

I'd also be interested in one of those station!

Hi everybody....I'm new here.
I'm Looking foward to this figure. However, i hope that somewhere down the road Hot Toys can also release the Prototype head as a stand alone (i notice on ebay they have the costume, boots and the head for sale individually). This will be my first Hot Toys action figure,....Can anyone tell me if the arms can sit straight along the side of his body?

Hi everybody....I'm new here.
I'm Looking foward to this figure. However, i hope that somewhere down the road Hot Toys can also release the Prototype head as a stand alone (i notice on ebay they have the costume, boots and the head for sale individually). This will be my first Hot Toys action figure,....Can anyone tell me if the arms can sit straight along the side of his body?

Hi and welcome. Hot Toys don't tend to release heads or other body parts separately and the eBay stuff is from people who've bought the figure and split up the bits themselves.
I hope you find what you want but wouldn't bet on it.

Hi and welcome. Hot Toys don't tend to release heads or other body parts separately and the eBay stuff is from people who've bought the figure and split up the bits themselves.
I hope you find what you want but wouldn't bet on it.

Thanks for the Info,....Really appreciate it.
Man,......There's something about the Protoype head that keeps calling me back. The more i see it... the more i prefer it. See below.............

Last edited:
Back