MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... Thank you very much my friend, but I'm not sure to merit so many compliments. :bow
I enjoy sharing. That is the interest of this kind of forum. I started a series of albums on my profile page:
- Hellboy (of course)
- Alien
- Predator
- And Batman
... So much for now. To be continued...
Feel free to take a look if interested! :wink1:

I'm reviving this thread since I don't want to start a new one. So, I have a questions to those with the info, how's the quality of this custom made Hellboy ?:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270578535705&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

DSC03369.jpg

003.jpg

012.jpg

Looks awesome for an unofficial product, is it worth it ? I'm tempted to pick it up.

This has been talked about in the thread a few pages back. The heads are HT and Sideshows. The body looks like a bad casting from HT's. Its a recast knock off. They are stealing in my opinion.

Almost all of that is Hottoys made cept the two extra heads... Is some one saying they made this?

It says "custom made", but It's made by those unofficial small companies in china. They are all over ebay. I'm really tempted to get it since HT Hellboy is double the price of that one.

This has been talked about in the thread a few pages back. The heads are HT and Sideshows. The body looks like a bad casting from HT's. Its a recast knock off. They are stealing in my opinion.

Oh really ? maybe I skipped a few pages, I was lazy to sit through 60+ pages. XD .

Knock off, then ?. Hmm...

Its not an actual HT body. From other pictures it looks as if its a skin cast that is over the top of a some kind of body that is definitely not HT's. The horn and smoking heads are from Sideshows figure, which is why they are smaller then the other and out out of scale from the body. The HT head looks a lot like a recast because of the horrible seam on the top of the head. I like the boots.

Its not an actual HT body. From other pictures it looks as if its a skin cast that is over the top of a some kind of body that is definitely not HT's. The horn and smoking heads are from Sideshows figure, which is why they are smaller then the other and out out of scale from the body. The HT head looks a lot like a recast because of the horrible seam on the top of the head. I like the boots.

Thanks for the info :hi5:. I will try to score a real Hellboy before even trying to think about buying this one, but if I run out of luck, I got no other choice :monkey2

That body is actually more accurate that the Hot Toys one. Doesn't look like it can lift its arms very high though. :lol

Aside from that everything else looks like they are recasts or were taken from existing 1/6 Hellboy figures.

That body is actually more accurate that the Hot Toys one. Doesn't look like it can lift its arms very high though. :lol

Aside from that everything else looks like they are recasts or were taken from existing 1/6 Hellboy figures.

Yeah, I'm afraid he can't pose much, they didn't show him with his arms over his shoulders. :/

I just got Hellboy and Sapien, they are wonderful looking figures...but Hellboy...i can barely move his arms.

I just got Hellboy and Sapien, they are wonderful looking figures...but Hellboy...i can barely move his arms.

I hear ya with the Hellboy. His arms are difficult to pose. I hardly positioned his arms in my display because I don't want to run into any kind of breakage.

In any case, they are both great figs! Congrats!

I hear ya with the Hellboy. His arms are difficult to pose. I hardly positioned his arms in my display because I don't want to run into any kind of breakage.

In any case, they are both great figs! Congrats!

I agree...but I can't even lift his arms to the sides, as shown in the muscular body manual.

like:

Left Hand ---------- TORSO ------------- Right Hand

Anyways... I'm still 100% lovin' these figures...so awesome...

IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3252.JPG

IMG_3240.JPG

Last edited:
for some reason these 2 figs have dropped in value....you can bend the hands upto the recommend position as stated in the guide sheet. Hellboy joints are super tight so you need to use some force.. I have both hell and Sap and were posing them with elbow bend almost 90deg. However, notice some tearing at the elbow on both figs and quickly put their hands down...so be warned..

OMFG!!! IT'S HUGE! (that's what she said). Quality might be a little inferior, but I like it, he is a little out of scale but I like it like that, it's cheaper than the real thing anyways. I needed this to take the plunge. Thanks for the link Toylion!

The body doesn't look like a recast at all to me.

20100512_7d6308754782d6c6fe6dEUSjHUN4AP7Z.jpg

20100512_43442e6e596b2dadcc481GY1S9d55k6w.jpg

Last edited:
I agree...but I can't even lift his arms to the sides, as shown in the muscular body manual.

like:

Left Hand ---------- TORSO ------------- Right Hand

Anyways... I'm still 100% lovin' these figures...so awesome...

IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3252.JPG

IMG_3240.JPG

Same here with mine but I only have the HB. Probably one, if not THE, favorite figure I own.

These bodies that HT's is producing for figures like this are great to look at...just amazing, but for posing they make me worry. I couldn't imagine having a giant @$$ tear in the body of this, Dutch or Leonidas. So that said, for me, I almost have to approach them as being statues and limit the poses I want to put them in.

Nice pics Vareika, congrats on the purchases!

Back