MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow men, what praises !

Awsome picture bro!! i love this figure.
Thanks sixxshooter. Yeah, so do I. I must to admit it's one of my favorite figures.

Great pics baloo :clap
I love your pics too Agen! :duff

Delighted that you like it! :bow

Better!? You already did GREAT! :hi5:
... "So much to do and so little time!"... One can always do better! :hi5:

Absolutely incredible figure!
A few shots I did a while back:
Very nice pics too, zerogouki! :family

Is it true that Abe Sapien is a lot taller than the Hellboy figure?

Already posted, but now in high definition... :D

HELLBOY02.jpg

HELLBOY03.jpg

HELLBOY01.jpg

HELLBOY04.jpg

Yep, it's just warmed, sorry... But in order for you to forgive me, I will consider the Abe's case soon!

I have a solution if u think Hellboy is a bit short!

Spill it???????????????

BTW, There was talk in the OC Batman thread about some having Batman figures where the sheen was seemingly wore off the rubber suit. Mine happens to be one that looks perfect and shiny, but some are not so lucky.

I bought my HB right from SS and after looking at a few pics it's obvious that many have HBs with shiny rubber skin, while mine looks to be on the dull side. Anyone have this issue?

Hey guys...just bought myself a ticket to post in the Hellboy thread now as I just bought him off of Ebay for $205 shipped.

I'm excited that I pretty much only payed $200 for him as he's been creeping up over that mark and I couldn't pull the trigger.

Man I get tired of searching Ebay everyday for deals on Hellboy, Wolverine, and the MK I. ONE DOWN!

Quick question guys, and excuse the fact that I don't want to go back and read through all the posts, but could someone tell me if you've tried the T-800 black T-Shirt on Hellboy?

Kind of wanted to make him look that way and figured the T-shirt would be fine but just thought I would ask.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Well might have just answered my own question. Looks like in the film his black shirt is a 3/4 sleeve shirt not just a regular black T-shirt.

Last edited:
Already posted, but now in high definition... :D

HELLBOY04.jpg

Yep, it's just warmed, sorry... But in order for you to forgive me, I will consider the Abe's case soon!

Baloo how did you achieve this pose? I almost have it but you have the slight tilt of the chest toward the camera and I can't seem to achieve this. Any pointers?

Amazing pics baloo!!
This is one of my favorite HT figures ever!!
:rock!

Thank you Kuzeh! Fun shared!:D

Baloo how did you achieve this pose? I almost have it but you have the slight tilt of the chest toward the camera and I can't seem to achieve this. Any pointers?

The only advice I can give is to really take your time and do not force (the joints are fragile). :wink1:

it will fit. You'll have to stretch it because of HB arms limited articulation.

I would wash the shirt first because theres a chance the rubber body could absorb some of the ink.

Thanks guys!

I'm kind of wavering on whether I want to do it or not since it wouldn't be the 3/4 sleeves. I still think it would look pretty cool under the coat though, decisions, decisions! I guess I'll wait to get my figure and then decide from there.

i wish this figure had more points of articulation for that kneeling pose. outstretched his pants to the max when i tried kneel posing on mine.

putting shirts on rubber bodies can be a bit frustrating, but powder helps.

Baloo my man, you are amazing. You are an example of how it should be done. Your pics show not mere toys (which these dolls can certainly look like when ill-posed and/or badly photographed), but works of art that can be manipulated into different stances/poses. Incredible. This is how it should be done. Congrats, and keep up the great work because in the end, you show collectors what the result can look like with a little effort and creativity.

Back