Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have one or two more payments left. I can't remember. For some reason I flexed him right when I ordered him and I still can't remember why. Oh well he will come soon. If the dimensions on SSC website are correct though, he won't fit in my Besta.

Mine says shipping soon on the website and just got an auto notification from ups with the tracking number :rock. Hope to have it by Friday.

Whoohoo! Mine did ship out! Didn't get a tracking email, but logged into my account to find out it was shipped!

Cant wait to see more pics of this and hear some reviews. Really want to pick this up, just gonna hold out till I'm 100% sure its worth it.

For all the ____ I've given Sideshow, especially for this line, I'll happily admit the paint has seemingly turned out incredible on this one.

:clap

Keep it up!

My exclusive shipped today, even though I canceled it on 7/8.

Anyone want a Mola Ram Ex at cost plus shipping? If no, will probably return it.

Cant wait to see more pics of this and hear some reviews. Really want to pick this up, just gonna hold out till I'm 100% sure its worth it.

I want to see some in hand pics too... but that's because my first flex pay goes out on the 15th... :monkey2

Mine is on the way as well.
A little bittersweet for me. Probably my last hurrah for Indy if SS continues down the polystone path.
If SS ever decides to reboot the 1/6th line things could change but I'm not holding my breath.
I'm not just a casual Indy fan. I'm a bonafide freak. I only have room for so many PF's. Raiders and Mola are it for me. The 1/6th line is much easier for me to collect and display/store.
This is the problem with SS. Too focused on polystone.

My Mola shows up tomorrow at the office, but I'll be out of town until Friday. I hate it when this happens :lol Can't wait to check this guy out in person!

I won't be surprise if Sideshow discontinues the 1/6 line and slow down the PF line but introduce a new line like the statue line similar to what they did for the LOTR license.

I won't be surprise if Sideshow discontinues the 1/6 line and slow down the PF line but introduce a new line like the statue line similar to what they did for the LOTR license.

I would LOVE for Sideshow to do the maquette line in the Indy license. I'm more interested in that than I am with the dios.

Kali-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!​

347y87k.jpg

14wzioh.jpg

2dc60qt.jpg

111sd5d.jpg

k9bbr.jpg

23t5y4p.jpg

2exbr0l.jpg

28jjsdi.jpg

Back