Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look here shorty....:tap

Sure because I'm 5'9, I'd still rip your spine out like Berserker, so the insult is NULL :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ugh I need to pick mine up...but it's so...god damn hot...whiskey?

raiders_of_the_lost_ark_movie_image_indiana_jones__2_.jpg

Got Mola Ram!! Man, I love everything about this piece. The fabric, the base, the exclusive, the texture work on both heads, all the other details. It's beautiful! Very classy looking for a statue of someone holding a human heart.

Sorry for the phone pics:

photo--.jpg

photo_8.jpg

photo_9.jpg

photo_3-1.jpg

photo-.jpg

photo_2-1.jpg

photo_4-1.jpg

photo_6.jpg

photo_10.jpg

photo_5.jpg

I just got home, unpackaged mine, put him together and displayed him...

Ho-lee-crap!!! :google

To heck with the idea of this just being the best product in Sideshow's INDY license so far. I'm saying it now: This is, by far, my favorite item of any kind that Sideshow has ever produced. That's no hyperbole, either. I'm completely serious. :lecture

Sideshow: :rock :hi5:

This thing is seriously perfect. There's not a single thing about it that isn't flawlessly executed.

Bravo, Sideshow, bravo!
:clap :clap :clap

This thing is so fantastic, I'm truly considering getting a second one to display in my office at work... a first for a PF or major statue of any kind. :yess:

I just got home, unpackaged mine, put him together and displayed him...

Ho-lee-crap!!! :google

To heck with the idea of this just being the best product in Sideshow's INDY license so far. I'm saying it now: This is, by far, my favorite item of any kind that Sideshow has ever produced. That's no hyperbole, either. I'm completely serious. :lecture

Sideshow: :rock :hi5:

This thing is seriously perfect. There's not a single thing about it that isn't flawlessly executed.

Bravo, Sideshow, bravo!
:clap :clap :clap

This thing is so fantastic, I'm truly considering getting a second one to display in my office at work... a first for a PF or major statue of any kind. :yess:

time to go to the bars now... :clap

Back