Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mola looks fantastic! I wish I had more room for PFs...

Last edited by a moderator:
:yess: He really is fantastic, when SS is on with their PFs they are on - Rocketeer, Vlad and now Mola! :rock

Not much to watch out for here, just his two necklaces they are tied together with VERY thin string.

Kali-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!​

347y87k.jpg

AMAZING!!! The factory Apps and tailoring look GREAT on this one, definite PF of the year contender...Love that you pulled out the smaller necklace to go over the robes too LOTRFan...all the SS shots have it hidden under the robes. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Sadly I Flexed mine this week and it won't be in-hand until mid-October...and now I'm really impatient for this guy after seeing these pics. :lol

Can't wait to see pics of this guy perched next to TOD Indy and the 1/4 ark at SDCC!!! :yess:

He looks fantastic and great pics! Mine should be at my door step any moment now. So excited!

Got home early from my trip and got to open up my Mola.

All I can say is - PF OF THE YEAR!!!

This thing is incredible, and a perfect example of what Sideshow is capable of with their line of Premium Format figures. I just wish the ROTLA Indy was done as well as this one!

Hi everyone, Mola Ram is my new addition to my small collection. Quick pics.

att7q1.jpg

o0ctx5.jpg

not sure about the 'normal head', it looks a bit vacant to me but that may just be the pic. however when i get mine ill be displaying it with the headpiece and that looks stunning! fingers crossed forbiddenplanet dont let me down

Great pics!

Mine's on Flex so I've still got another month to wait. :gah:

I'm really digging both head sculpts though. Gonna be a tough decision to figure out which way to go, display-wise. I suppose I'll rotate.

(Though I really think it would be hilarious if somebody could Photoshop a basketball in his hand. With the headpiece head, he kinda looks like he's going up for a jam!)

:lol:lol

Back