Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got home, unpackaged mine, put him together and displayed him...

Ho-lee-crap!!! :google

To heck with the idea of this just being the best product in Sideshow's INDY license so far. I'm saying it now: This is, by far, my favorite item of any kind that Sideshow has ever produced. That's no hyperbole, either. I'm completely serious. :lecture

Sideshow: :rock :hi5:

This thing is seriously perfect. There's not a single thing about it that isn't flawlessly executed.

Bravo, Sideshow, bravo!
:clap :clap :clap

This thing is so fantastic, I'm truly considering getting a second one to display in my office at work... a first for a PF or major statue of any kind. :yess:

Tell us how you really feel Irish. Please dont hold back.

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

:hi5:

Tell us how you really feel Irish. Please dont hold back.

:lol Hey, if I'm honest and blunt with the criticisms I gotta be just as upfront and vocal with the superlatives, too. :lecture

Seriously, this thing is perfect. And this is coming from someone like you, who drops $5k - $10k a year on this stuff.

Well I will say it looks to be one of Sideshows very very best. I cant wait to see it in person.

Now I just gotta order it from somewhere :lol

Hey Mesa, you ass face, sell me your Mola for cheap. I only live a couple hundred miles from you :moon

I just got home, unpackaged mine, put him together and displayed him...

Ho-lee-crap!!! :google

To heck with the idea of this just being the best product in Sideshow's INDY license so far. I'm saying it now: This is, by far, my favorite item of any kind that Sideshow has ever produced. That's no hyperbole, either. I'm completely serious. :lecture

Sideshow: :rock :hi5:

This thing is seriously perfect. There's not a single thing about it that isn't flawlessly executed.

Bravo, Sideshow, bravo!
:clap :clap :clap

This thing is so fantastic, I'm truly considering getting a second one to display in my office at work... a first for a PF or major statue of any kind. :yess:

Can't wait to hear what IJ says after TOD Indy ships. :monkey1

I love it when a highly anticipated piece comes out with such universal praise. With regard to execution SSC is having a heck of a week with Mola Ram and Darth Talon.

Mola Ram >>>>>>>>>>> Darth Talon.

Even getting beyond the character being better... there is just so much more detail and intricacy in the Mola Ram PF. Also more mixed media, too. Even the base blows the Talon one out of the water. Yes, while both were terrificly executed... trust me, the Darth Talon PF doesn't deserved to even be mentioned in the same breath as this.

Well yes, obviously. I was just commenting on SSC's ability as of late to present PF's that represent their respective characters in the best possible way, even if Mola Ram is a 10/10 and Talon a 6/6.

I agree on those numbers. :lol

:duff

Can't wait to hear what IJ says after TOD Indy ships. :monkey1

The TOD Indy PF is already a wart on the ass of the Mola Ram.

(I still ordered one, though... 'cause it's TOD Indy. But I'm not quite happy with Sideshow's "interpretation" :( )

Even getting beyond the character being better... there is just so much more detail and intricacy in the Mola Ram PF.

Sideshow even got the muti-colored beads right on his tooth necklace; this one really is a home run! :clap

Sideshow even got the muti-colored beads right on his tooth necklace; this one really is a home run! :clap

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

As I told Brant on Friday... "This product is not just a home run... it's a grand slam walk-off winner with 2 outs in the 9th in the 7th game of the World Series."
:hi5:

Back