Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey...I still think it is the best PF of the year....

Don't get me wrong here....I saw it in person and could not believe how good that was but I did not expect to get Alien Warrior this soon. The past 2 months I got Pred maquette and Alien maquette so something has to give...

I have Iron Man Maquette and Jack Sparrow on order and I'm not canceling them so Mola is the only one left. Gandalf already got the knife...

I do expect to get Mola sometime next year but not now. For all of you that will keep your order, you'll be very happy. It is an amazing PF.

Cheers

A lot of WIN right there with those pieces, you made the right choice.

I also ordered this statue.

I want to light the hand with the hard with a red LED light spot kind of thing.

Does anyone have any experience with lighting a premium format statue?

How can this be already out ?

P1060410.jpg

P1060432.jpg

Whoa! Where did the photos come from? I can't wait to see more photos, but dang, I think it looks awesome! I was going to put this on flexpay, but I think I'll bite the bullet and pay in full now. My CC is supposed to be charged on July 9.

Looks like SS might have gotten it right this time. Knock wood.
Can't wait to see some better/more pics.
The email I got from SS on 6/17 said 25 days until warehouse arrival. I guess someone got their hands on one already.

P1060427.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Looks like Sideshow did a great producion paint app! If more pix show up like this, I am ordering for sure!!!

You all know me, I work on things over and over until I think that they look right. I have done 14 months of revisions on the Raiders PF, and am in the middle of the KOTCS PF revision.

From those posted in hand pics, it is highly possible that the Mola Ram PF will require NO REVISIONS AT ALL!!!

It looks awesome!

Sideshow really knocked this one out of the park!!!

Back